Scubapro Stainless Steel Mako Knife292265403179
The Mako Stainless Steel Knife from Scubapro is constructed from 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel, providing an excellent cutting edge and good resistance to surface oxidation. The blade has a cutting / serrated edge on one side and a line cutter on the otherside. The stainless steel blade passes through the plastic handle to form a bottle opener on the end.
The plastic sheath has a one handed push button locking release to prevent accidental lose of the knife. The sheath can be fitted to the leg using the quick release rubber straps or to a BCD using the supplied nuts, plastic heads and bolts.
- Stainless Steel blades ensure excellent cutting edge characteristics plus high resistance to surface oxidation.
- Conventional edge for slicing easily through numerous materials
- Line-cutting notch for cutting small ropes and fish lines.
- Serrated edge for sawing heavier ropes and branches.
- Bottle opener for convenience.
- Sheath with unique locking mechanism to allow one-hand release.
Warranty By Australia Scubapro
- Length of knife blade: 8.5cm
- Overall length of knife:19cm
- Stainless knife with sheath: 190g
- Stainless knife alone: 92g