SDI SIDE MOUNT DIVER E-LEARNING COURSE
SDI SIDE MOUNT DIVER E-LEARNING COURSE
Who this SDI course is for:
- The certified diver looking to use a sidemount cylinder instead of the standard back mount unit.
**No refund will be given for e-learning course.
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent.
What you can expect to learn:
The SDI Sidemount Diver Course takes an in-depth look at all of the following and more:
- Gas management utilizing independent cylinders
- Equipment considerations
- Cylinder options
- Regulator options
- Buoyancy compensator device (BCD)/harness options
- Proper weighting
- Equipment configurations
- Hand signals
- Problem solving
- Gas hemorrhages
- Water entries
- S-Drills (specific to sidemount)
Some of the required skills you will have to demonstrate include:
- Plan dive
- Test and check all equipment (depth gauges, bottom timers/watches and computers)
- Familiarization with area
- Descend to planed depth and not exceed any pre-planned limits
- Demonstrate the ability to safely manage gas in independent cylinders
- Monitor depth/time/air consumption, figure all times on slate
- Demonstrate ability to control buoyancy
- Attaching sidemount cylinders while
- Out of water
- On surface standing on bottom
- On surface in water to deep to stand
- At depth
- Perform gas switches
- Perform safety stops
What’s in it for you?
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in sidemount diving activities without direct supervision, provided the following limits are adhered to:
- Safety stops as appropriate
- Planned dives do not exceed diver’s current certification level
Also, the SDI Sidemount Diver certification counts towards a single specialty rating to achieve the SDI Advanced Diver Development program.
SDI Sidemount Diver minimum requirements:
- Perform all land drills and open water dive requirements safely and efficiently
- Demonstrate mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
- Log all dives
- Before payment for any activity or course, the company reserves the right to change the price, and participants must take the initiative to confirm the relevant changes.
- No refund will be given when an e-learning course is completed but subsequent courses cannot be started due to the participant's personal reason or health condition. If you are not sure your physical condition is suitable for this course, please check with us before purchasing this course.
- No refund will be given for the e-learning course.
- Please note that some orders may not be able to be changed or cancelled once the order has been accepted by infinitydive.
- If you need to cancel an online order that has not yet been shipped, please contact us.
- No order shall be binding until it is accepted by InfinityDive. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these policies, is formed on acceptance by InfinityDive of an order from the Customer.
- InfinityDive reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where we makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by InfinityDive.
In-store pickup policyIn Store Pick up orders will be available for collection in store for a period of 1 month if the product is in stock; if the order isn’t collected by this point, $10/day storage fees may apply unless a prior arrangement is made with InfinityDive.
- There will be a payment deadline announcement to all participants, no late fee will be accepted.
- If you cancel or transfer your course due to personal reasons, you need to pay an administration fee starting from $98, which will incur within the paid fee.
- If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If special circumstances or ocean conditions cause the necessary cancel on activities of the day, our students or participants who paid will get the fee convey into credit point. No direct cash return.
- If any paid fees are cancelled after 14 days due to personal reasons, the full payment will be converted into company credit points. If cancelled 7 days before departure, fee will refund by 50% deducting from the conversion payment company credit points. If the payment is made within seven days before departure, there will be no refund.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at a reduced rate depending on the case.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on our dive conditional from, then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days prior to the course start date. Once you are fit to dive unconditionally, cancellation procedure will apply the above conditions. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
Special circumstances will deal in case-by-case manner as such medical conditions, verbal instructions, unconditional payment, etc.
The credit points of the company after the refund can be purchased for any consumption within the company, and it will take effect forever indefinitely.
Please note: Due to lighting and monitors,the items colours may be slightly on the error with the pictures.
We ensure that we provide the style and the picture is the same.
Infinity Dive do not reponsible for any custom duty or import tax.
Thank you very much for your understanding!