SYDNEY RESCUE DIVING COURSE
Notice: In Covid Period any group courses would not open.
The Rescue Diver course teaches you techniques to avoid and manage problems and improve your confidence as a diver. During the course you'll become a better buddy by enhancing your ability to identify potential problems and by practicing dive emergency protocol. The subject is serious but the training is fun - many divers tell us the Rescue Diver course was their favorite! *This course fee only covers your online training, assessments and certification card. Practical training fees, dives, dive equipment, student slate and logbook are available at additional fees via your Dive Center.
The class will include:
- The Theory at home at our dive shop in Chatswood 2067
- Theory courses：1 day
- Practical Courses：2 days
- Total 4 dives
- All Scuba gears
- International certificate for successful candidates
We are offering world wide recognized dive training courses with certifications from SDI TDI ERDI and PADI.
All courses are conducted by our highly professional team to make sure that all of our students can receive the best quality training. The valid time period of any course is 1 year (before the course start). The course time is very flexible. You only need to complete the theory, swimming pool training, meet the course performance requirements (within relevant time limit to complete the course. You can obtain an internationally recognized diver certificate and become a qualified diver!
- There will be a payment deadline announcement to all participants, no late fee will be accepted.
- If you cancel or transfer your course due to personal reasons, you need to pay an administration fee starting from $98, which will incur within the paid fee.
- If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If special circumstances or ocean conditions cause the necessary cancel on activities of the day, our students or participants who paid will get the fee convey into credit point. No direct cash return.
- If any paid fees are cancelled after 14 days due to personal reasons, the full payment will be converted into company credit points. If cancelled 7 days before departure, fee will refund by 50% deducting from the conversion payment company credit points. If the payment is made within seven days before departure, there will be no refund.
- Before payment for any activity or course, the company reserves the right to change the price, and participants must take the initiative to confirm the relevant changes.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at a reduced rate depending on the case.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on our dive conditional from, then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days prior to the course start date. Once you are fit to dive unconditionally, cancellation procedure will apply the above conditions. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
Special circumstances will deal in case-by-case manner as such medical conditions, verbal instructions, unconditional payment, etc.