DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
📦 There are 10500 units left in stock.
Have you always wondered what it's like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you.
We offer this program either in a pool or confine open water. You can try scuba close to home or while you're on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To start the Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old.
No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out? Book now or contact us directly.
Free underwater photos if join in two dive.
We are offering worldwide recognized dive training courses with certifications from SDI TDI and ERDI
All courses are conducted by our highly professional team to make sure that all of our students can receive the best quality training. The valid time period of any course is 1 year (before the course start). The course time is very flexible. You only need to complete the theory, swimming pool training, meet the course performance requirements (within the relevant time limit to complete the course. You can obtain an internationally recognized diver certificate and become a qualified diver!
- There will be a payment deadline announcement to all participants, no late fee will be accepted.
- If you cancel or transfer your course due to personal reasons, you need to pay an administration fee starting from $98, which will incur within the paid fee.
- If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If special circumstances or ocean conditions cause the necessary cancel on activities of the day, our students or participants who paid will get the fee conveyed into credit point. No direct cash return.
- If the payment is made within 3 days before departure, there will be no refund.
- Before payment for any activity or course, the company reserves the right to change the price, and participants must take the initiative to confirm the relevant changes.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at a reduced rate depending on the case.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on our dive conditional form, then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days prior to the course start date. Once you are fit to dive unconditionally, the cancellation procedure will apply to the above conditions. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
Special circumstances will deal in a case-by-case manner as such medical conditions, verbal instructions, unconditional payment, etc.
Your safety is our utmost priority, a divemaster will be looking after at most 2 people to make sure you are safe during diving.