OPEN WATER E-LEARNING COURSE
📦 There are 9999 units left in stock.
Master all the principal academic information through our Open Water Scuba Diver eLearning course! Our eLearning courses work on mobile and tablet devices, meaning you can complete this phase through self-study, at your own pace, in the convenience of your home or office.
Upon completion of the eLearning course, you may proceed to the following phase of attaining your Open Water Scuba Diver certificate by contacting our team with a copy of your Open Water Scuba Diver eLearning certificate.
The final portion of each International Training eLearning course is a final exam. The exam must be completed in order and during one session, meaning once it is started, it has to be finished. You must achieve a minimum passing score for each exam. If you do not, you will have to retake the exam.
By studying online you can save valuable time by eliminating traveling to education campuses, lowering the risk of Covid-19 transmission. Additionally, compared to other course suppliers, Infinity Dive ensures to deliver the quickest scheduling for the sequential phases of the Open Water Scuba Diver course (Confined Water Dives & Open Water Dives) to our students.
Succeeding this eLearning course, you are then required to complete the following Open Water Scuba Diver certificate phases (Confined Water Dives & Open Water Dives) to attain a qualified Open Water Scuba Diver certificate - You will NOT become a qualified Open Water Scuba Diver just by completing the eLearning course alone.
(eLearning covers self-study material, in-water skill-development training fees apply)
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Persons desiring to obtain a Scuba Diving certification
- Persons interested in underwater exploration
- Support ocean protection
LEARN HOW TO:
- Assemble and use scuba gear
- Manage your buoyancy
- Respectfully approach marine life
- Handle common underwater problems
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Confident in the water
- Medically fit for diving
- There will be a payment deadline announcement to all participants, no late fee will be accepted.
- If you cancel or transfer your course due to personal reasons, you need to pay an administration fee starting from $98, which will incur within the paid fee.
- If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If special circumstances or ocean conditions cause the necessary cancel on activities of the day, our students or participants who paid will get the fee conveyed into credit point. No direct cash return.
- If any paid fees are canceled after 14 days due to personal reasons, the full payment will be converted into company credit points. If canceled 7 days before departure, the fee will refund by 50% deducting from the conversion payment company credit points. If the payment is made within seven days before departure, there will be no refund.
- Before payment for any activity or course, the company reserves the right to change the price, and participants must take the initiative to confirm the relevant changes.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at a reduced rate depending on the case.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on our dive conditional form, then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days prior to the course start date. Once you are fit to dive unconditionally, the cancellation procedure will apply to the above conditions. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
- No refund will be given when an e-learning course is completed but subsequent courses cannot be started due to the participant's health condition. If you are not sure your physical condition is suitable for this course, please check with us before purchasing this course.