Scubapro Scuba Diving Knife TK-15
📦 There are 11 units left in stock.
Dive down armed with a tool that will always get the job done, the Scubapro TK15. A heavy-duty, no-frills type of knife designed to handle all cutting jobs, large and small.
Crafted from a marine-grade stainless steel, the TK15 has been machined to achieve the ideal balance of strength and weight as well as a phenomenal resistance to corrosion.
A generous 15cm blade is paired with a heavy duty handle that’s sized and shaped for solid gripping. The Scubapro TK15 is a high-end professional-level dive knife that won't lt you down.
- Marine-grade stainless steel is best for maintaining cutting edge reliability and resisting corrosion
- Optimised 15cm/6in blade offers plenty of heft and cutting power
- Both smooth and serrated blade edges are designed to meet any cutting situation
- Heavy-duty handle with stainless steel screws provides a reliable hand-hold when wearing gloves
- Fibreglass reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps delivers reliable knife protection
- Recesses in the handle matched to teeth in the sheath enable the knife to securely stay in placeInset
- Shackle Key for turning shackle keys
Weight The boat’s weight including everything SCUBAPRO supplies with the boat - Hull, Hardware, Seat, Accessories：0.851 lb | 0.3861
Tip Style：Clip Point
Blade Length:6 in
Blade Length:15 cm