Scubapro MK25 EVO / G260 Black Tech
📦 There are 2 units left in stock.
Designed for the most demanding and technical divers, the air-balanced flow-through piston-style MK25 EVO/G260 BLACK TECH is consistently ranked as the top-performing first stage on the market. With a reg system that offers excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of air on demand due to the unique Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) - regardless of the temperature of the water.
The G260's casing is built from rugged nylon fibreglass and utilises freeze resistant components. With both first and second stages have a Black Tech Scratch-Resistant Coating on metal parts that protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion. This durable double coating design includes an inner layer of Nickel (FDA approved) and an outer glossy DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) outer layer. You can count on this outstanding reg to deliver top-of-the-line performance in all diving conditions and water temperatures, no matter how hard you're breathing, how deep you're diving, or how cold the water gets.
With the G260 BLACK TECH, Scubapro engineers have taken the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all time and offered it with a rugged, nylon fiberglass casing with freeze-resistant components and fitted with a dark anodized aluminum ring. Inside you have metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) to ensure excellent cold-water performance. Additionally, with a left-right hose attachment option, it makes the G260 an excellent choice for tech diving configurations.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a Black Tech-coated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >8500/301
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO’s biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water
- Dark anodized aluminum front cover ring adds scratch resistance without adding weight
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow
- Weight: 9.7oz/275g
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Piston|
|2nd Stage Series||G Series|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Black Tech-Coated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Anodized Aluminum Front Cover|