Scubapro MK25 Evo / A700 DIN or YOKE
📦 There are 8 units left in stock.
The world's best performing first stage, the Scubapro MK25 EVO,combined with Scubapro's top of the line second stage, the metal A700, is our regulator of choice !
There is no equal to the MK25 Evo in terms of ease of breathing and air flow. No matter what your tank pressure or your depth, you will be able to breathe effortlessly! It has 5 low pressure ports and 2 high pressure ports and a swivel turret at the bottom of the regulator so you can arrange your hoses anyway you like. The bottom port is ideal for technical setups.
The chrome version of the A700 has a full metal case on it with a screw-on face plate and a full metal barrel on the inside, making the breathing air slightly moist (due to the condensation), ideal to prevent a dry mouth during your dive! All this metal may sound like it's heavy, but it's actually only 265 grams and obviously the durability of the reg is exceptional because of the use of all the metal parts.
The bottom line: The Scubapro MK25 EVO combined with the A700 is Scubapro's best regulator with exceptional durability.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a Black Tech-coated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >8500/301
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow
- Weight: 9.7oz/275g
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar
|2nd Stage Design||Balanced|
|1st Stage Type||Piston|
|2nd Stage Series||G Series|
|Water Temperature||Cold, Temperate, Warm|
|Nitrox Mix||Up to 40%|
|1st Stage Materials||Black Tech-Coated Brass|
|2nd Stage Materials||Anodized Aluminum Front Cover|