Scubapro Go Sport Fins - Black
📦 There are 12 units left in stock.
SCUBAPRO’s GO Sport fin features a “boot-fit” design, enabling divers who wear boots when giant-striding into cold water or negotiating rocky shore entries to benefit from the proven kicking performance of the original Tester’s Choice-awarded “bare-fit” GO fin. Lightweight yet virtually indestructible, this fin is a fast and nimble performer in the water. The blade has been slightly revised from the original; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. The self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff. The GO Sport is designed to fit in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it a great fin for both travel and local diving.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort
- Open heel “Boot-Fit” design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap.
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer.
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction for long- term, heavy-duty use.
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect.
- Mounting points for skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability.
- Skegs come in a variety of colors for customization and to color-code sizing in rental operations.
- Piggy Back Stack system for a space saving storage/transport.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage.
- Sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova.
Marketing Product Type - Fins: Fins
Foot Pocket Type: Ergo3
Product Weight: XS - 1.15kg / XL 1.80kg
Size: 20 x 10.5 x 5.5
Heel Strap Type: Marine-Grade Bungee
Size: XS ,S, M, L, XL