Fourth Element MEN’S RF2 HOODED JACKET 6/5/4MM
📦 There are 18 units left in stock.
The RF2 Jacket has a tradition appearance, disguising the most advanced and developed features, designed for cold water freediving. The hood features a smoothskin faceseal that eliminates water ingress, whilst the rest of the inner of the suit is ‘open cell’ Metalite neoprene, designed to maximise thermal protection and stretch.
Optimised panel designs ensures the best combination of hydrodynamics, freedom of movement and warmth. The glideskin outer panels across hood and shoulders improve hydrodynamics and ensure quick drying when out of the water. The secure beavertail design is a tried and tested method of closure and all seams are glued and blindstitched for durability.
The neoprene used is derived from limestone and recycled materials as part of our mission to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Streamlined cut
- Varied thickness optimising comfort and performance
- Flexible and warm ‘open cell’ (Metalite) lining
- Smoothskin faceseal for optimal sealing
- Glideskin outer panels maximise hydrodynamics
- Glued and blindstiched throughout
- Beavertail closure
- Supratex reinforced lined outer
- Limestone neoprene