Mares Drysuit / XR Active Heating Vest
📦 There are 13 units left in stock.
Mares XR Active Heating Vest keeps the upper part of your body warm on cold dives, especially in the back of the kidney and chest area where needed the most.
No more cold deco stops.
Winter diving is fantastic however some divers feel the cold and just the thought of getting cold is enough to put them off. But these days a premium drysuit and thermal underclothing will keep most divers comfortable during a normal dive in the water below 10 degrees Celsius. If that's not enough then you should try the Mares XR Active Heating Vest.
The Mares XR Active Heating Vest is worn under a drysuit to provide heat to the back kidney area and each side of the chest to give the feeling of complete warmth to the upper body.
With a 2 to 5-hour battery life, depending on your choice of the three temperature settings used, you'll never feel the cold again !
- Double zip for comfort when seated
- Supplied with rechargeable battery and charger
- Three heat settings for temperature control
- 2 to 5 hours heating time
- Hand washable
- Created to be even lighter and thinner for demanding divers
- Provides heat to the back kidney area and to each side of the chest in order to give a feeling of complete warmth to the upper body
- Charge level and battery level indicator
- 2 types of batteries (up to 10 hours heating time),
- 4 warmth settings
- International charger set
- Lithium Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Heating Time: 2 to 5 hours
- Weight approx: 125 g
- Dimension: 70 mm x 50 mm x 22 mm
- Voltage: 7.4V