Go Sport Fins (Yellow) Package / SCUBAPRO DELTA 5MM. ZIP BOOT
Go Sport Fins (Yellow) Package / SCUBAPRO DELTA 5MM. ZIP BOOT
The boots are made from a 5mm X-Foam, a limestone neoprene, which is petroleum free. It is not only better for your skin, but also for the environment. Even though the Everflex Arch Boots 5mm do not have a zipper, donning and doffing is easy due to its pliable neoprene and a thinner 3.5mm neoprene around the ankle.
A sturdy outsole and rubberized armor provide excellent protection on both the top and bottom of the boot.
The top of the foot is both cushioned and protected against abrasion from the edge of the fin pocket. Built-in arch support increases comfort when traversing rocky shorelines. The reinforced toe and heel caps extend boot life. The heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper. The long zipper is great for easy donning and doffing and is fitted with a gusset to cut down on water seepage. The aggressive anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners always appreciate. Velcro zipper-end patch secures the side zipper when closed. Available in 8 sizes. Click on boot size chart for more details.
Go Sport Fins (Yellow)
This beautiful Pink Color is the 2021 NEW SERIES Go Sport Fins .
Perfect for travel or recreational diving,this super lightweight fin works for just about any diver. In multiple color options, and now in a new bright pink option for 2021.
Open Heel Fins Featuring a “Boot-Fit” Design for Divers who Wear Boots. Offering the Same Functions & Features as the Original GO Fin, this Version Features a Revised Ergo3 Foot Pocket that has been re-profiled to Accommodate Boots. Lightweight Design Increases Convenience when Traveling & Comfort in the Water.
Its innovative “Bare-Fit” design, has been a huge hit among warm-water and travel divers. Offering the same functions and features as the original GO fin, this version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots. The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. The skegs will be offered in a variety of colors to customize the fins; they can also be used to color-code sizing in rental operations. Like the original, GO fin, the GO SPORT is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage.
in 2016, the original GO fin, with its innovative “Bare-Fit” design, has been a huge hit among warm-water and travel divers. So much so that colder-water divers, divers who do shore entries over rocky beaches, and divers who just like wearing boots, have been feeling left out. So for 2019, SCUBAPRO introduces the GO SPORT fin featuring a “Boot-Fit” design for divers who wear boots. Offering the same functions and features as the original GO fin, this version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots. The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. The skegs will be offered in a variety of colors to customize the fins; they can also be used to color-code sizing in rental operations. Like the original, GO fin, the GO SPORT is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort in the water
- Open heel “Boot-Fit” design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction for long- term, heavy-duty use
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect
- Power Bars on the underside prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions
- Mounting points for skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability
- Skegs come in a variety of colors for customization and to color-code sizing in rental operations
- Piggy Back Stack system for a space saving storage/transport
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage
- Sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova
One Go Sport Fins (Yellow) / Scubapro Everflex Arch Boots 5MM
Marketing Product Type – Scuba package
Foot Pocket Type: Ergo3
Fins Product Weight: XS - 1.15kg / XL 1.80kg
Fins Size: 20 x 10.5 x 5.5cm
Fins Composition: Monprene
Fins Heel Strap Type: Marine-Grade Bungee
Boots Thickness: 5mm
Boots type: Low cut
Sole type: Reinforced Toe and Heel
Material: X-Foam Neoprene
completely dry before storing
Store out of direct sunlight
Dry towel to wring out extra water after diving
Avoid hot temperatures and hot surfaces as it can damage
Do not expose any part to aerosol spray
Do not use any type of alcohol, solvent or petroleum based substances to clean or lubricate any part.
Out Of Stock Policy
Out Of Stock Policy
We will get in touch with you if the product was out of stock.
If the product was out of stock in the entire Australia, the delivery time may over 2 months.
Its depends on the ETA provided by the Brand Agent.
- Please note that some orders may not be able to be changed or cancelled once the order has been accepted by infinitydive.
- If you need to cancel an online order that has not yet been shipped, please contact us.
- No order shall be binding until it is accepted by InfinityDive. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these policies, is formed on acceptance by InfinityDive of an order from the Customer.
- InfinityDive reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where we makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by InfinityDive.
In-store pickup policyIn Store Pick up orders will be available for collection in store for a period of 1 month if the product is in stock; if the order isn’t collected by this point, $10/day storage fees may apply unless a prior arrangement is made with InfinityDive.
- There will be a payment deadline announcement to all participants, no late fee will be accepted.
- If you cancel or transfer your course due to personal reasons, you need to pay an administration fee starting from $98, which will incur within the paid fee.
- If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If special circumstances or ocean conditions cause the necessary cancel on activities of the day, our students or participants who paid will get the fee convey into credit point. No direct cash return.
- If any paid fees are cancelled after 14 days due to personal reasons, the full payment will be converted into company credit points. If cancelled 7 days before departure, fee will refund by 50% deducting from the conversion payment company credit points. If the payment is made within seven days before departure, there will be no refund.
- Before payment for any activity or course, the company reserves the right to change the price, and participants must take the initiative to confirm the relevant changes.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at a reduced rate depending on the case.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on our dive conditional from, then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days prior to the course start date. Once you are fit to dive unconditionally, cancellation procedure will apply the above conditions. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
Special circumstances will deal in case-by-case manner as such medical conditions, verbal instructions, unconditional payment, etc.
The credit points of the company after the refund can be purchased for any consumption within the company, and it will take effect forever indefinitely.
Please note: Due to lighting and monitors,the items colours may be slightly on the error with the pictures.
We ensure that we provide the style and the picture is the same.
Infinity Dive do not reponsible for any custom duty or import tax.
Thank you very much for your understanding!