Shearwater Teric dive computer W AI Swift transmitter
The Teric dive computer incorporates the powerful Shearwater Research feature set in a wristwatch sized form factor. The Teric supports up to two optional wireless transmitters to display the cylinder gas pressure without the use of hoses. A wireless transmitter is included available as a separate option.
Up to 4 wireless air integration (AI) tanks are now supported. Shearwater recommends use of the Swift transmitter when more than 2 transmitters are used to avoid communications channel conflicts.
The Shearwater Research Teric is a full technical dive computer with recreational divers in mind. Out of the box, the Teric includes open-circuit and closed-circuit Air, Nitrox and Trimix mixed gas functionality along with a three-axis tilt-compensated digital compass. It has Recreational, Gauge, OC Tech and CC/BO modes with up to 5 Air, Nitrox or Trimix gases. It also has a new Freediving Mode with configurable sampling/ logging rates and ascent/descent indicators suitable for freediving.
The differences in sidemount mode are:
- Reminder indicators are shown to prompt switching tanks.
- SAC and GTR are calculated on the pooled gas quantity of the two tanks. The tanks must be the same size.
A RTR (Redundant Time Remaining) display option has been added. This is the GTR calculated only on the tank with less pressure (i.e. the GTR if the higher pressure tank was lost).
Fixes issue that could cause a Watchdog Reset error in certain circumstances. Issue was related to entering a low-power standby state after charging and did not have any impact on normal operations or any other negative effects.
In the OC Rec Standard layout the TTS (top-right) location can be replaced by alternate displays.
|OC REC||Nitrox to 99%|
|OC TEC||Trimix Enabled|
|Gauge||Bottom timer with stop watch and dive logging|
|Configurable sampling rates and alarms|
- Decompression Computer
- Air Integrated
- Number of Transmitters (Optional) - Up to 4
- 3 axis, tilt compensated, digital compass
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Switchable audible & vibration alerts
- Upgradeable Firmware
- 316 Stainless Bezel & Buttons
- 22mm Strap Size (Extender Included)
- Ballistic Nylon Polymer Case
Swift Smart AI Transmitter
- Compatible with Shearwater Perdix AI, Teric, and NERD2 computers
- Wireless transmission of cylinder pressure to your computer
- Robust signal interference avoidance system
- LED Status Indicator #8212; Flashes when a transmission is sent and if an interfering signal is detected
- Rated for depth up to 200 metres (650 ft)
- Powerful & Small — Onl 76 mm x 34 mm in size
|Screen Resolution||400 x 400|
|Display Type||Full Colour AMOLED|
|Display Size||3.53cm / 1.39"|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Rechargeable battery; factory replaceable|
|Battery Life (AI enabled)||up to 30 Hours (Dive Mode)|
|up to 50 Hours (Watch Mode)|
|Wireless Charging Station|
|Number of Gases||5 OC / 5 CC|
|Depth Rating||200m / 660ft|
|Dive Log Capacity (10 second rate)||500 Hours|
|Product Comparison Table|
|Depth limit||200 msw|
|Operating temperature range||+4C to +34C|
|Short-term (hours) temperature range||-10C to +50C|
|Pressure port||7/16-inch - 20NF|
|Rated air pressure||300 bar (4,350 psi)|
|Pressure reporting resolution||0.14 bar (2 psi)|
|HP port proof pressure||450 bar (6,525 psi)|
|Accuracy||5% full scale|
|Zero offset||< 3.5 bar (50 psi)|
|Activation pressure||7 bar (100 psi)|
|De-activation pressure||3.5 bar (50 psi)|
|Cover screws||1.5 mm hex|
|Body O-ring||24 x 1.5 mm|
|HP port O-ring||AS568-904 75A|
|Size||76 mm (L) x 34 mm (D)|
|Battery type||CR2 3V Lithium (User replaceable)|
|Battery operating life||Up to 300 dive hours
(HP pressure present)
5 year storage time