SCUBAPRO GO SPORT FINS (BlACK) / DELTA 5MM. ZIP BOOT PACKAGE
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 63 units left in stock.
Go Sport Fins (Black)
Introduced in 2016, the original GO fin, with its innovative “Bare-Fit” design, has been a huge hit among warm-water and travel divers. So much so that colder-water divers, divers who do shore entries over rocky beaches, and divers who just like wearing boots, have been feeling left out. So for 2019, SCUBAPRO introduces the GO SPORT fin featuring a “Boot-Fit” design for divers who wear boots. Offering the same functions and features as the original GO fin, this version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots. The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. The skegs will be offered in a variety of colors to customize the fins; they can also be used to color-code sizing in rental operations. Like the original, GO fin, the GO SPORT is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort in the water- Open heel “Boot-Fit” design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer
-Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction for long- term, heavy-duty use
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect
- Power Bars on the underside prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions
- Mounting points for skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability
- Skegs come in a variety of colors for customization and to color-code sizing in rental operations
- Piggy Back Stack system for a space saving storage/transport
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage
- Sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova