SCUBAPRO GO SPORT FINS (BlACK) / DELTA 5MM. ZIP BOOT PACKAGE
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 61 units left in stock.
Go Sport Fins (Black)
Introduced in 2016, the original GO fin, with its innovative “Bare-Fit” design, has been a huge hit among warm-water and travel divers. So much so that colder-water divers, divers who do shore entries over rocky beaches, and divers who just like wearing boots, have been feeling left out. So for 2019, SCUBAPRO introduces the GO SPORT fin featuring a “Boot-Fit” design for divers who wear boots. Offering the same functions and features as the original GO fin, this version features a revised Ergo3 foot pocket that has been re-profiled to accommodate boots. The blade has also been slightly revised; it now provides mounting points to attach skegs that minimise sideslip and maximise stability. The skegs will be offered in a variety of colours to customise the fins; they can also be used to colour-code sizing in rental operations. Like the original, GO fin, the GO SPORT is designed to fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort in the water- Open heel “Boot-Fit” design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer
-Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction for long- term, heavy-duty use
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect
- Power Bars on the underside prevent overflex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions
- Mounting points for skegs that minimise sideslip and maximise stability
- Skegs come in a variety of colours for customisation and to colour-code sizing in rental operations
- Piggy Back Stack system for a space saving storage/transport
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage
- Sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova
Bought fins and boot packages.
Communication was excellent. Had to exchange one pair of boots as they did not fit. The sizing for the package only allowed for the selection of boot size which given the modified boot/fin sizing table suggested L for fin and 2XL for boot, that was problematic. Paid for the return postage and they were pleased to exchange for the larger size in stock.