Please note: The expiry date on our E-Gift Cards is EIGHT MONTHS. All InfinityDive E-Gift Cards are redeemable online only.
Gift Card Redemption
Except for the exclusions listed in paragraph 1.2 (Exclusions) below, once loaded with value your E-Gift Card may be redeemed for purchases online at infinitydive.com.
Online Gift Card purchases
E-Gift Cards can be purchased from infinitydive.com. Pay for your E-Gift Card value with any major credit card or PayPal listed on our shopping cart page. You may also use Afterpay as a method of payment.
Payment using an E-Gift Card is not accepted. The transaction will be completed when the E-Gift Card is activated and loaded with value.
Using your E-Gift Card
- Making a purchase with your E-Gift Card
- Your E-Gift Card may only be used to make purchases via infinitydive.com.
- You CANNOT use E-Gift Card in our retail stores unless we allow the authority to do so.
- Your E-Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the initial E-Gift Card value or the Remaining E-Gift Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the E-Gift Card value or the Remaining Gift Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- No change will be given for any remaining E-Gift Card value. The remaining E-Gift Card value may be used in whole or part for future purchases until the expiry date of your E-Gift Card
Exchanging items purchased with an E-Gift Card
Goods that are purchased solely, or in part with an E-Gift Card may be exchanged or returned subject to InfinityDive exchange and returns policy.
No cash advances. InfinityDive E-Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your E-Gift Card, redeem your E-Gift Card for cash, or receive any portion of the remaining E-Gift Card value in cash.
Checking your E-Gift Card balance, expiry date and, transaction history.
You can check your E-Gift Card balance and expiry date at any time by visiting infinitydive.com. You will be required to login to your user account before you will have access to your E-Gift Card information.
Can I exchange my E-Gift Card? You cannot exchange your E-Gift Card for a different denomination or type of E-Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
Expiry, cancellation, and re-issue of E-Gift Cards
The expiry date on Infinity E-Gift Cards is EIGHT MONTHS.
E-Gift Cards cannot be canceled once they are issued.
We reserve the right to correct the balance of your E-Gift Card if we believe that an accounting error has occurred.
Lost or stolen E-Gift Cards & your responsibility
We assume no liability for the loss, theft, or illegibility of E-Gift Cards. Illegal activities in connection with the user or redemption of E-Gift Cards on our website, we are entitled to close your Account and/or require a different means of payment.
Refunding E-Gift Cards
For details of our complete refund policy click here.
For item(s) paid by both E-gift card and credit card, you may not be refunded to the amount of your initial card payment and the remaining amount will be refunded to your E-Gift Card as store credit.