FOURTH ELEMENT Men's X-Core Leggings
FOURTH ELEMENT Men's X-Core Leggings
Combining heavyweight Polartec® Powerstretch® fabric with thinner fabric in key areas to minimise bulk, provides the critical core areas with the enhanced protection of X-Core, whilst making the leggings easy to layer up underneath an Arctic. A lightweight waistband avoids too much bulk around the midriff, whilst the insulating material extends to just below the knees for exceptional thermal protection, especially when on trim. Bulk is minimised in the lower legs and behind the knees for maximum mobility. Fast wicking fabric makes this an excellent next-to-skin layer or can be used with an additional base layer.
The physiological response to cold stress is to reduce blood flow to the periphery and look after the body core, where it can often just be a matter of time before cold becomes the limiting factor in the safety and enjoyment of a dive. X-Core provides extreme thermal protection to the core, enabling longer, more comfortable dives.
Designed to be worn under an Arctic, Arctic Expedition, Halo 3D or any other drysuit undergarment, X-Core augments thermal protection to the extent that electric heating can be avoided in many instances. It performs best over a lightweight baselayer such as J2 or Xerotherm but the X-Core can also be worn as a next-to-skin garment for critical core protection.
More than 8 million tonnes of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year, endangering marine and bird life and creating almost unfathomable areas of pollution, from local water courses to vast plastic gyres. Reducing the plastic we discard is part of the solution to improving the health of our oceans.
X-Core is made with REPREVE® – a fibre that is made from recycled post-consumer waste, including used plastic bottles. Plastic is removed from the waste stream and prevented from reaching the ocean. 76% of the fibre composition of X-Core is recycled polyester.
The Polartec® fabric used in X-Core is manufactured to the highest environmental standards. It has Blue Sign® and Oeko-Tex® certification to indicate that harmful chemicals are minimised or eliminated and that waste water is treated to ensure its purity before being released from the factory.
- Exceptional warmth
- Contains 76% recycled polyester
- Four-way stretch fabric for snug fit
- Sleeveless design – complete freedom of movement for valve shut downs
- Additional thermal layer on chest panel
- Perfect next-to-skin or over a baselayer
- Fast wicking fabric keeps wearer drier and warmer
- Heavyweight Polartec® Power Stretch®
- Blue Sign® and Oeko-Tex® certified
- Odour resistant
- Machine washable
Fabric and Care
76% recycled polyester / 16% polyester / 8% elastane
Machine washable. We recommend using Sub30 Technical Garment Wash, fourth element’s environmentally friendly washing solution for technical fabrics
- Please note that some orders may not be able to be changed or cancelled once the order has been accepted by infinitydive.
- If you need to cancel an online order that has not yet been shipped, please contact us.
- No order shall be binding until it is accepted by InfinityDive. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these policies, is formed on acceptance by InfinityDive of an order from the Customer.
- InfinityDive reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where we makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by InfinityDive.
In-store pickup policyIn Store Pick up orders will be available for collection in store for a period of 1 month if the product is in stock; if the order isn’t collected by this point, $10/day storage fees may apply unless a prior arrangement is made with InfinityDive.
- There will be a payment deadline announcement to all participants, no late fee will be accepted.
- If you cancel or transfer your course due to personal reasons, you need to pay an administration fee starting from $98, which will incur within the paid fee.
- If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If special circumstances or ocean conditions cause the necessary cancel on activities of the day, our students or participants who paid will get the fee convey into credit point. No direct cash return.
- If any paid fees are cancelled after 14 days due to personal reasons, the full payment will be converted into company credit points. If cancelled 7 days before departure, fee will refund by 50% deducting from the conversion payment company credit points. If the payment is made within seven days before departure, there will be no refund.
- Before payment for any activity or course, the company reserves the right to change the price, and participants must take the initiative to confirm the relevant changes.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at a reduced rate depending on the case.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on our dive conditional from, then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days prior to the course start date. Once you are fit to dive unconditionally, cancellation procedure will apply the above conditions. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
Special circumstances will deal in case-by-case manner as such medical conditions, verbal instructions, unconditional payment, etc.
The credit points of the company after the refund can be purchased for any consumption within the company, and it will take effect forever indefinitely.
Please note: Due to lighting and monitors,the items colours may be slightly on the error with the pictures.
We ensure that we provide the style and the picture is the same.
Infinity Dive do not reponsible for any custom duty or import tax.
Thank you very much for your understanding!