GARMIN Descent T1 Transmitter
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
Garmin Descent T1 Diving Transmitter lets you know your tank pressure from a simple glance to your wrist. Pair the T1 transmitter with your Garmin Descent Mk2i dive computer. Monitor up to 5 tanks via SubWave sonar technology so you can dive with multiple tanks or see your mate's air levels! Descent T1 enables you to monitor tank pressure, remaining air time and air consumption rate for multiple types of diving.
The Descent T1 Transmitter is built to withstand the elements and is water-rated to 11 ATM. It also allows you to view your tank pressure, remaining air time, air consumption rate and battery remaining which will be sent directly to a paired compatible descent dive computer. You can pair up to 5 transmitters to each compatible dive computer within a range of 10 metres.
- Physical Dimensions: 84.50 x 36.52 x 36.52 mm
- Battery: 3 V CR123A lithium
- Battery life: Up to 100 hours
- Thread type: 7/16 in. (20 UNF)
- Normal operating temperature: From -20 to 60°C
- Underwater operating temperature: From 0 to 40°C
- Storage temperature: From -30 to 70°C
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm
- Surface transmission range (ANT wireless technology): Up to 10 m
- Underwater transmission range (sonar): Up to 10 m
- Water rating: Dive 110 metres
- Pressure rating: 300 bar
- Inspection interval: Inspect parts before each use for damage. Replace parts as needed. (Aside from normal wear and tear, performance is not affected by aging.)
We Also Recommend
GARMIN Descent™ Mk2i Bundle, Titanium Carbon Grey DLC with DLC Titanium Band