SYDNEY OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVING COURSE
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 4000 units left in stock.
Learning scuba diving is easy and fun with infinity dive. The course is conducted with one theory learning session and several sessions. You will have a chance to visit beautiful Sydney dive sites.
The class will include:
- Theory Learning Session: E-Learning
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Session
- Fun Dive Session
- Scuba Gears Hire
- International certificate for successful candidates
We are offering worldwide recognized dive training courses with certifications from SDI TDI and ERDI. tdisdi.com
All courses are conducted by our highly professional team to make sure that all of our students can receive the best quality training. The valid time period of any course is 1 year (before the course start). The course time is very flexible. You only need to complete the theory, swimming pool training, meet the course performance requirements ( within the relevant time limit to complete the course. You can obtain an internationally recognized diver certificate and become a qualified diver ! )
This course complies with the requirements and philosophy of the International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Quality
- There will be a payment deadline announcement to all participants, no late fee will be accepted.
- If you cancel or transfer your course due to personal reasons, you need to pay an administration fee starting from $98, which will incur within the paid fee.
- If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If special circumstances or ocean conditions cause the necessary cancel on activities of the day, our students or participants who paid will get the fee conveyed into credit point. No direct cash return.
- If any paid fees are cancelled after 14 days due to personal reasons, the full payment will be converted into company credit points. If cancelled 7 days before departure, the fee will refund by 50% deducting from the conversion payment company credit points. If the payment is made within seven days before departure, there will be no refund.
- Before payment for any activity or course, the company reserves the right to change the price, and participants must take the initiative to confirm the relevant changes.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at a reduced rate depending on the case.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on our dive conditional form, then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days prior to the course start date. Once you are fit to dive unconditionally, the cancellation procedure will apply to the above conditions. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
Special circumstances will deal in a case-by-case manner as such medical conditions, verbal instructions, unconditional payment, etc.
|One on One Private Class||$1499 / person|
|One on Two Private Class||$890 / person|
|One on Two Private Class - Enrol Together with Family or Friend||$1499 / 2 people|
|One on Four Group Class||$498 / person|