Mares Trim Weight Pocket
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 12 units left in stock.
Mares Trim Weight Pockets may be added to your rig to increase weight capacity or to trim your orientation in the water. Great for mounting on cylinder cam bands and providing a counterbalance for a more upright stable position on the surface. They also take the weight off the hips for added comfort. Pockets are easy to mount with a double loop to fit perfectly on cam band assemblies. Each pocket holds 2 kg (5 lbs.) of hard block or soft pouch weights. Pockets are made from durable nylon fabric and have squeeze-style side-release buckles to secure the weight in the pocket. Pockets are non-releasable in design and are sold as singles or in pairs.
- Increase Weight Capacity or Trim Your Orientation In-the-Water
- Easy to Mount w/Double Loop to Fit Perfectly On Cam Band Assemblies
- Takes Weight Off Hips for Added Comfort
- Each Pocket Holds 2 kg (5 lbs.) of Hard Block or Soft Pouch Weights
- Non-Releasable Weight Pockets
- Durable Nylon Fabric
- Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles Secure Weight-In-Pocket
- Marketing Product Type – bag
- Weight Capacity: 2 kg (5 lbs.)
- BC Model: Most All BCD Tank Cam Band Assemblies
- Releasable: No
- Closure: Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle
- Color: BLACK
- Activity: Snorkel/Recreational/Technical
We Also Recommend
Santi CUBE Backpack / Waterproof - Black