Mares Mission 1 Compact Pressure Gauge, Metric (BAR)293602302535
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
Mares has always paid special attention and devotee's its self to ergonomic design. The material used in manufacturing Mares instruments boots, are highly shock resistant elastomer to protect the gauges accuracy and affords a secure grip in every situation with any type of glove. The compact pressure gauge with its durable brass case and techno polymer lens has a luminesce dial for easy reading in day or night diving situations. Face of pressure gauge is color coded for safe air reserve in a glance.
Pressure gauge has 0 to 360 bars readout with a safety reserve 50 bars color coded in red to allow the diver to know that they are low on air. The impact-resistant boot has an eyelet for attachment of a clip or lanyard to keep the gauge close at hand and from dragging over the environment. The 7/16" UNF neoprene jacket double braided high-pressure hose has a 360° swivel and is 90 cm (36") long. The compact gauge is 132 x 70 x 23 mm (5.2" x 2.8" x 0.9"), weights 280 g (9.88 oz.). Gauge is nitrox ready to 40% oxygen out of the box.
- Mares Mission 1 Compact Pressure Gauge, Metric (BAR):
- Compact Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- Dimensions: 132 x 70 x 23 mm (5.2" x 2.8" x 0.9")
- Weight: 280 g (9.88 oz.)
- Nitrox Ready to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- Durable Brass Case w/Techno Polymer Lens
- Luminesce Dial for Easy Reading Day or Night
- Color Coded for Safe Air Reserve
- Readout: 0 to 360 Bars
- 0 to 50 Bars Color Coded in Red
- Impact-Resistant Boot
- Eyelet for Attachment of Clip or Lanyard
- 360° Swivel and 90 cm (36") HP Hose
- Hose: 7/16" UNF Neoprene Jacket Double Braided