MARES FLEXA 5.4.3 Mens Wetsuit / 2022 Version
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 29 units left in stock.
The Mares Flexa 5.4.3 Men's Wetsuit is a front-entry 5mm wetsuit with thinner sections of neoprene where you need flexibility. Thermal plush lining inside keeps your upper body warmer than traditional linings and dries much faster too.
FLEXA: Trilastic material lets the suit move and stretch so you are unrestricted in the water. While 5mm of neoprene over your core and thighs keeps you warm, thinner 4mm and 3mm sections around your knees, elbows and other areas that need flexibility allow you to move unhindered.
The front zip design means your zipper doesn't push into your back with the weight of your cylinder but you also have a padded cushion across your back to protect your back from the weight of your cylinder and keep your back warmer too.
- The ultimate expression of Trilastic material design.
- Varied thicknesses are strategically placed in different areas of the body.
- New soft ergonomic custom closure.
- Back and shoulders comfort system: an additional layer of neoprene stitched in the back for added comfort and protection.
- Integrated buckle on the leg for hood attachment or attachment of the dedicated Flexa (sold separately).
Product Type – Wetsuit
Ankle Seal: Glideskin
Entry Zip: Front Offset
Thermal: Class B
Weight: 0.2 kg
Material: Neoprene 5mm
We Also Recommend
Mares Junior Snorkeling Set (4-9 yrs) / Sea Pals Puffer Fish