Fourth Element Ocean Positive Face Mask
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 69 units left in stock.
These masks are suitable for use with or without filters and can be machine washed, dried and reused indefinitely, reducing waste. Remove filter before washing.
The masks are secured with a double cord and knotted around the back of the head to avoid discomfort on the ears, but can be easily converted to ear loops if needed.
All face masks come with three PM 2.5 filters which have five layers of filtration including an activated carbon core layer.
PM 2.5 filters consisting of 5 layers of micro filtration including an active carbon layer to help neutralise toxic air-borne chemicals. The PM 2.5 filters have a pore size rating of 2.0 microns and provide effective filtration. Filters may be used for up to one week with infrequent use.
- Not suitable for children
- Please ensure mask covers face well and is secured firmly
- If soiled, remove immediately, do not touch eyes or mouth and safely stow mask until it can be washed
- Please wash at 40 degrees C after every use with your regular laundry detergent
- To be used in conjunction with other safety measures such as hand washing, sanitising and not touching your face
- Not certified for use as medical personal protective equipment
Please note that this product cannot be returned due to Health & Hygiene reasons.
- Regenerated Nylon, made in part from lost fishing nets
- Adjustable fastening
- x3 Removable PM 2.5 Filter
- Machine Washable
- Replacement PM 2.5 filters
- Non-woven fabric
- Micro filter
- Activated carbon layer
- Filters particles larger than 2 microns
- 12cm x 8cm
Lining: 88% Polyester / 12% Elastane
Machine washable at 40°C
4-way stretch premium Italian LYCRA® (78% ECONYL® recycled Nylon / 22% xtra life™ LYCRA®)
We Also Recommend
Shearwater / Teric Computer Single Colour Strap Kit