SCUBAPRO ALADIN ONE MATRIX WRIST DIVE COMPUTER
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 13 units left in stock.
The Aladin ONE Matrix is the essence of simplicity, making it an ideal computer for new divers, and a great backup once you’ve moved to more advanced dive computing.
This dependable single-gas wrist-mount dive computer offers a host of new features. The most obvious is the new LCD display that includes an eye-pleasing dot matrix section. The algorithm has been upgraded, improved two-button system navigation lets you move through the menu easily, the Safety Stop function now activates automatically, and modern Bluetooth communication replaces the previous IrDA system. The computer is also available as a basic capsule, in a two-gauge console with air pressure gauge and a three-gauge console with air pressure gauge and compass.
- Nitrox compatible 21-50% in 1% increments.
- The reset function is ideal for dive rentals.
- 12 and 24-hour mode.
- Safety stop with timer.
- Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.</li>
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery rated for two years/300 dives.
- Dive/Freediving logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/Mac via infrared technology.
Marketing Product Type – Computers
Battery Replacement Type: User Replaceable<
Gas Capability: 21-50% Nitrox
Display Type: BLACK/WHITE
Max Operating Depth: 120m
Material: tear-resistant rubber
Battery life: 2 Years / 300 Dives
We Also Recommend
Shearwater Perdix AI with Wireless Transmitter