Fourth Element 5MM KEVLAR HYDROLOCK GLOVES
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
Combining 4mm Kevlar reinforced fabric across the palm, fingertips and thumb, with 5mm stretch neoprene across the back of the hands. This produces a remarkably comfortable glove, perfected over several months with feedback from our team divers. Glued and blindstitched seams minimise water ingress and the Hydrolock wrist seal has a smoothskin interior, designed to eliminate flush. The kevlar fabric gives extra protection for activities such as net removal to prevent abrasion to the neoprene.
- 5mm across wrist and back of hand
- 4mm palm for extra dexterity
- Glued, blindstitched and fused seams with Tartex
- Hydrolock wrist seal
- Octo-print palm for durability and grip
- Minimal print on back of hand to maximise flex