Cell Button Battery
WARNING — THIS PRODUCT CONTAIN CELL BUTTON BATTERY, PLEASE KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.