Scubapro Octopus R195 W Superflow Hose
📦 There are 13 units left in stock.
The Scubapro R195 octopus is a modern backup breather that combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm to ensure smooth breathing and safe operation!
This alternate airsource comes with the option of reversible hose attachment, meaning you can mount the hose on both the left and right hand side. It's a robust second stage with a big purge button and a VIVA (pre-dive/dive) switch for easy detuning.
The R195 backup breather has all the features the standard R195 has, but comes with a high vis yellow cover and yellow hose for easy identification when your buddy (or you) need it.
- High visibility yellow cover makes it easy to see when it comes time to share air with a buddy in need.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer casing is fitted with a large diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Classic downstream valve comes with a VIVA switch to control free flows.
- Metal valve housing is built rugged and increases overall reliability.
- Yellow super-flow hose is 39in/1m long and features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use on deco tanks.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
|Adjustable 2nd Stage||Yes|
|2nd Stage Design||Unbalanced|
|Hose Length||39 in|
|Hose Length (M)||99 cm|
|Product Weight||1 lb|