Our Prevention Policy for COVID-19
As the situation for COVID-19 evolves day-to-day, our top priorities during these challenging times are to continue to provide a safe and sustainable environment and services for our co-workers, customers, and communities.
At InfinityDive, taking care of both our employees and communities is important for us. All of InfinityDive workers are provided with health check-in and operate as usual to ensure a well-established and professional service during this time.
We are practicing work from home as well evaluate the responsibilities and priorities of employee's position, considering customer/collaborator impact and feasibility of physical events. We have been trained on proper handwashing protocol, work areas are cleaned before shipping each packaging order.
Below has the conditions you must accept to stay connected with us online and in-store.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook page #InfinityDive for the latest updates in the market. Then show us how you are prepared for a journey with us!!
Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to make changes to our In-Store and Online shopping policies as follows:
- Limited customers are allowed in the dive shop at any one time.
- Face Masks. Wearing a face mask is compulsory in the dive shop.
- Contact Tracing. Upon entering the dive shop you will be asked by a staff member to use the QR Code system to check-in, or provide your name, mobile phone number, and entry time on a form provided.
- DON'T touch items on display unless you must do so. If you must touch something, please use the hand sanitizer provided BEFORE and AFTER touching anything.
- NO returning of products that have been tried or worn on one's face and body. This includes any clothing/underlayer, wetsuits/drysuits/semi-drysuits, masks, and any other items which may come into contact with one's bodily fluids from their face. Unless at our discretion.
- NO use of the diver's kitchen by customers. (Now a staff-only area.)
- NO use of the shower.
- NO leaving the main dive shop area, unless accompanied by a Staff Member. This includes going to the Diver's Kitchen, the back Front Gears areas, rooms, the Upstairs Office, and the Back Office.
- Cash payments are still OK. Credit Card preferred.
- Collect online purchasing preferred. We strongly recommend that customers who can do so, please use our Click and Collect service. This makes it easier for everyone to maintain the social distancing standards, plus reduce your in-store time.
Given the current rapidly changing situation and unknowns, we've decided that it's prudent to put in place these in-store restrictions. They could change at any time.
Social Distancing: The floor space of our dive shop lets us have 12 people inside and still complies with the four square meters per person restriction. However, given the layout of the dive shop, we've decided to only allow five customers at any given time. If you come inside and are asked to leave, e.g. because there were people inside you couldn't see, please leave without a fuss. It's for your protection.