Scubapro Sidemount BCD 20 liters lift / 45lb
📦 There are 2 units left in stock.
Although designed for small spaces, sidemount diving has actually become widespread as a popular approach to underwater exploring. Developed in coordination with leading sidemount cave divers, SCUBAPRO's X-TEK sidemount system, with its modular design, quality components and independent air cell, allows you to build a fully customised rig to handle any recreational or technical sidemount dive plan. This system delivers maximum manoeuvrability under water, less back strain, easier entry into the water and increases your safety under water.
Kit Includes: Scubapro X-Tek Sidemount Harness, Sidemount Wing, Sidemount Cover
- Modular approach lets you build a system to suit your individual diving style
- Compact independent air cell is available in 45lbs of lift - 20L
- Harness system is fully adjustable so you can dial in the perfect fit
- Air cells include a crotch strap for added stability and security
- Soft Airnet finished backpack ensures comfort during extended dives
- Stainless steel grommets, D-rings and handles provide plenty of clip-on points and handholds
- New dump valve, corrugated hose and Balanced Power inflator (BPI) allow for pinpoint buoyancy control
- Specific elbow and side bungees help keep your dive profile streamlined
- Bungees and hooks are provided to maximize tank support
- Top cover adds to the overall streamlining of the system, plus increases long-term durability.
- Warrant by Australia Scubapro
|Number of D-Rings||5|
|Weight The boat’s weight including everything SCUBAPRO supplies with the boat - Hull, Hardware, Seat, Accessories and Motor/Pedal console (when applicable).||3.6 lb | 1.63 kg|