Scubapro Seawing Nova II Fins Yellow
📦 There are 26 units left in stock.
After 5 years of redefining the high-performance fin market, it's time for a mid-life facelift of the multi-award winning Seawing Nova adjustable fin. The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade generates thrust. The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is free to flow onto the working section of the blade, drag is reduced and thrust increased. Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick. Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring ultimate power transmission with less leg strain. Heavy duty marine grade bungee strap system for easy to wear comfort. Durable Monprene construction making SeaWing virtually indestructible.
- CLEAN WATER BLADE: The ‘dead’ section between foot pocket and blade is cut away to reduce drag and increase thrust.
- Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag or wasted energy.
- MARINE BUNGEE STRAP: Self adjusting, comfortable and extremely durable strap.
- DUAL DENSITY SOLE: Provides excellent grip and stability on wet surfaces.
- MONOPRENE CONSTRUCTION: The space age Monprene® elastomer makes the Seawing Nova virtually indestructible
- ERGO2 FOOTPOCKET AND POWERPLATE: Ideally profiled for comfort and reinforced all the way to the heel for ultimate power transmission with less leg strain.
Marketing Product Type - Fins
Foot Pocket Type: Open Heel
Product Weight: 3.66 lb
Composition: Monprene w/Special Additive
Heel Strap Type: Marine-Grade Bungee
Size: XS ,S, M, L, XL