Scubapro Diving Knife Mako ( Titanium )
📦 There are 10 units left in stock.
The Scuba Pro Mako Titanium Dive Knife incorporates a Multi-Function Blade with a Highly-Durable Cutting Edge. It is made from Hardened Titanium, Titanium being the Ultimate Material for Light Weight, Long Life and Corrosion Free Performance. The Knife has a Conventional Straight-Edge for Slicing easily through numerous materials and a Serrated-Edge for Sawing Heavier Ropes and Branches. For Lighter Rope and Fishing Line the Knife is also equipped with a Line Cutter. Once you're done Diving open your favorite beverage with the Convenient Bottle Opener.
The ScubaPro Mako Knife has an overall length of 7.48" (19 cm) with a Blade length of 3.34" (8.5 cm) and weighs 5.71 oz (162 g) with the Sheath. The Knife Handle is a Durable Over-Molded Plastic with the Knives continues Blade (Full Tang) running through it. Handle is equipped with an Extended Thumb Guard and at the Bottle Opener End of Knife is an Eyelet for attachment of a Wrist Lanyard. The Durable Plastic Sheath with unique Locking Mechanism allows One-Hand Release of the Knife.
- Multi-Function Blade
- Highly-Durable Cutting Edge
- Hardened Titanium Blade
- Ultimate Material for Light Weight, Long Life and Corrosion Free Performance
- Conventional Straight-Edge for Slicing
- Serrated-Edge for Sawing Heavier Ropes and Branches
- Line Cutter for Lighter Rope and Fishing Line
- Convenient Bottle Opener
- Overall Length: 7.48" (19 cm)
- B lade Length: 3.34" (8.5 cm)
- Weight (with Sheath): 5.71 oz (162 g)
- Handle: Durable Over-Molded Plastic
- Extended Thumb Guard
- Eyelet for Attachment of Wrist Lanyard
- Continues Blade (Full Tang) Design
- Durable Plastic Sheath
- Unique Locking Mechanism for One-Hand Release of Knife