Mares Smart Air Dive Computer W Three Transmitters
📦 There are 1 units left in stock.
The Smart Air scuba dive computer is innovative and complete. Its features make it suitable for the needs of every diver, from experienced technical divers to recreational divers and freedivers.
Up to three multi-gas dive transmitters can be used and the transmission of tank pressure data is handled via radiofrequency. Each transmitter has a flashing LED that indicates the gas pressure using colour codes: green for over 180 bar, yellow at 100 bar and red below 50 bar.
The display shows data divided into three separate lines, with large numbers that are immediately readable thanks to very nice and clear segments. More important data, such as Deco / No Deco, depth and pressure, are displayed using larger digits.
The information in the upper and lower areas can be chosen by the user.
The Smart Air Logbook can store information for up to 95 hours of diving! Once downloaded to a PC or Mac, you can view profiles of each dive at a five-second sampling rate. You can also download this information to your smart device using the Bluelink interface via the MySSI app.
A ''Dive-planner'' function allows you to plan your dives, with or without decompression and offers the option of setting a surface interval for repetitive dives. There is a "Bottom Time" function for those who only want to know the time and depth of the dive, with resettable average depth and stopwatch.
If you are a free diving enthusiast, the Smart Air offers a Diving function that displays all the information to you, with dedicated visual and audible alarms. Finally, Smart Air uses a lithium battery, which is long-lasting, easy to find and affordable.
WARNING — THIS PRODUCT CONTAIN CELL BUTTON BATTERY, PLEASE KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
- Software: RGBM Mares- Wienke 10 fabrics
- Number of selectable gases: 3
- Pressure probe: yes, up to 3 optional
- Nitrox: yes, 21-99% O2
- Modes: Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Clock
- Maximum Operating Depth: 150m
- Altitude compensation: manual
- Alarms: Audio/Video selectable
- Interface: optional
- Memory: 95 hours with sampling every 5.
- Display: Backlit segment LCD
- Battery: CR2450 user-replaceable, 100-150 dives
Mares Smart Air Dive Computer + G1, G2, G3 Transmitters
AMX Teknology Shearwater Teric Dive Computer Protector Color Variation