SCUBAPRO EVERFLEX Wetsuit 7/5mm LADIES
📦 There are 8 units left in stock.
The Scubapro Everflex line has been improved again with the use of X-Foam, the best quality neoprene on the market today for better thermal protection and increased comfort! The fit of this model is even better than before and Scubapro's new Diamond Span quick dry inner liner ensures a comfy dry wetsuit before every dive while increasing stretch by 20 percent! The blind-stitch construction of the suit, combined with Scubapro's Glideskin seals on your ankles, wrist and neck make this the most comfortable Everflex suit so far! Comes with an easy-slide vertical back zip, that slides diagonally across your back!Works even with thick gloves ! Fits any diving tourches!
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100% green process.
- CE certified a Class A dive suit: rated for water temperatures ranging from 45ºF (7ºC ) to 54ºF (12ºC).
- Innovative design delivers an improved fit. Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion.
- Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold water protection. It is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use. Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use. Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort.
Marketing Product Type – Wetsuit/Steamers
Weight: 5.4 lb
Material: 100% Everflex Neoprene
Entry style: Back Zip