The Avanti Superchannel OH diving fins have a blade length that varies from 35 to 37 cm depending on the size. The fins have an open foot pocket. The three rib design allows the fins to arch during the fin stroke. The water is then channelled in the opposite direction of motion, minimising loss at the side edges of the fin. Muscle power is thus transformed into propulsive thrust.
Available in sizes S to XL, the new fins come in three colours: yellow, blue and black.
- Open fins
- Elastic straps for optimal fit
- Anatomical shoe with open heel
- 3 channels for increased propulsion
- Strong and resistant structure
- Material: Tecralene Thermoplastic Rubber
- Fin thrust area: 730 cm2 (size M)
- Weight of one fin: 0.9 kg (size M)
- Channel Thrust Technology: Soft longitudinal inserts allow for controlled blade bending during the stroke. This channel shape displaces a greater volume of water, which translates into more momentum for the same effort.