Scubapro Wetsuit Everflex 5/4mm Women's
The Scubapro Everflex 5/4 wetsuit is a super flexible wetsuit that will keep you warm on your dives. It's made with Scubapro's special X-Foam neoprene that's really stretchy and easy to get in to, yet keeps you warm during dives. The Scubapro Everflex 5/4 wetsuit is pre-formed so it naturally aligns better with your body and feels more comfortable to wear. Knee and back-areas are added as well to offer more protection on areas where you need it most. The Scubapro Everflex 5/4 is best suited for temperate to warm water diving.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100% green process..
- CE certified a Class B dive suit: rated for water temperatures ranging from 50°F/10°C to 64.5°F/18°C.
- Innovative design delivers an improved fit. Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion.
- Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold water protection. It is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use. Small .
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use. Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
Marketing Product Type – Wetsuit/Steamers
Weight: 4.1 lb
Material: 100% Everflex Neoprene, limestone neoprene, petroleum-free
Entry style: Back Zip/Strap