Scubapro Wetsuit Everflex 5/4mm Mens
The Scubapro Everflex 5/4 mm. mens wetsuit is a super comfortable wetsuit that is easy to put on and off, and will feel comfortable when wearing. It is made of super stretchy Scubapro X-Foam neoprene that's made with environmentally friendly (but very strong) glue. The Scubapro Everflex 5/4 mm wetsuit is most suited for diving in warm and temperate conditions. It's available in a wide range of sizing, and built to last. Everflex wetsuits have a special Diamond Span thermal inner liner with second lining to improve the strength of the wetsuits with 20%, and special glideskin seals on wrists and ankles to improve fit and reduce water movement in your suit so you stay warmer for longer.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100% green process.
- CE certified a Class B dive suit: rated for water temperatures ranging from 50°F/10°C to 64.5°F/18°C.
- Innovative design delivers an improved fit. Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use. Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use. Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold water protection. It is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
Marketing Product Type – Wetsuit/Steamers
Wetsuit type: Semi-dry
Seal type: Neoprene
Thermal technology: Class A
Weight: 4.8 lb
Material: 100% Everflex Neoprene
Entry style: Back zipped
Size: S-3XLActivity: Travel/Recreational