Scubapro NOVA SCOTIA SEMI-DRY 7.5MM / Men's
The Scubapro Novascotia 7.5mm is a semidry wetsuit will keep you warm in the coldest waters without resorting to a drysuit. With the highest CE Thermal Rating and improved design; this semidry will keep you warm in cold.CE Certified Class A Thermal Protection Steamer made from water repellent everflex neoprene which is thick and insulating whilst remaining flexible and comfortable. The neoprene is made from Scubapro's X-Foam which complies to P.A.H. test requirements; harmful elements are eliminated producing an environmentally friendly and hypoallergenic neoprene. This paired with Scubapro's Diamond Span lining which is a quick drying but very insulating interior lining, resulting in a CE Certified Class A Thermal Protection steamer.
Fewer Seams from the Pure Design Concept increases comfort and thermal integrity. Cleverly cut panels mean that this suit is much more flexible as seams do not stretch very well, and fewer seams reduce raised areas that tend to wear on the outside and rub on the inside. An improved protective spine pad adds insulation and protects your spine from harder backplates. Anti-Abrasion Powertex material on shoulders and back stop shoulder straps from slipping and wearing out the shoulder areas.
Extra Long Wrist Seals similar to drysuit cuffs create very effective seals to prevent water from flushing in and out of the suit, keeping you warmer in colder waters. Double zipper ankle seals make donning and doffing easy whilst maintaining a tight effective seal.
Flexible YKK SemiDry BackZip provides an excellent dry seal against cold water entry and is more flexible, increasing wearing comfort.
I-Safe Computer Strap keeps your dive computer in place without slipping off or twisting around on either wrist even when the neoprene compresses at depth. 3D thigh pocket for tools and essentials with an attachement hook for lanyards. Tough knee pads to protect the common wear areas on the knees and shins. 6mm Hood included.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Rear shoulder-to-shoulder YKK Aquaseal Vislon waterproof main zipper with heavy-duty plastic slider is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry.
- Plush interior liner in the arms, legs and shoulder areas increases warmth and stretch.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use.
- Right thigh 3D pocket offers lots of room for carrying extra gear. The hood hook has been moved to the outside of the pocket for added convenience.
- Shoulders and kneepads feature both anti-abrasion patterns and extra rubber prints to provide protection while adding a stylish look.
- Enhanced spine pad provides a welcomed cushion where the tank hits the diver's back.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Available in men’s sizes and women’s sizes in Caribbean.
Marketing Product Type – Wetsuit/Steamers
Wetsuit type: Semi-dry
Anckle seal type: Glideskin
Neck seal type: Glideskin
Wrist seal type: Glideskin
Anckle seal zips: yes
Hood included: yes
Thermal technology: Class A
Weight: 6.9 lb
Material: 100% Everflex Neoprene, limestone neoprene, petroleum-free
Entry style: In Rear Shoulder
Size: See chartActivity: Travel/Recreational