Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/button-wishlist.liquid
Scubapro Long Sleeve Warmth Top / Men's (Navy)
Scubapro Mens Everflex 1.5mm Long Sleeve Warmth Top (Navy) ~ Free Shipping ~
These tops come with slightly higher neck collars for maximum comfort and to prevent BCD chafing, along with a convenient front zipper for easy donning and doffing. Thumb loops are provided to avoid ride-up when used as an underlayer.
NEW DESIGNS, NEW MODELS & NEW COLOR CHOICES FOR TROPICAL THERMAL WEAR
When it comes to thermal protection, nothing beats neoprene. And no neoprene delivers the warmth, the stretch and the comfort like SCUBAPRO’s Everflex neoprene.
SCUBAPRO’s new line of Everflex 1.5mm thermal wear is made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation that is durable, lightweight and a highly efficient insulator for optimum heat retention – plus each piece is assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue.
On the inside a combination of high-tech fleece and plush provides warmth and comfort, and it dries quickly.
Designed to keep you warm while providing protection from scrapes and stings, this new line of tops, shorts, pants and leggings sports a new design and is ideal for tropical diving, snorkeling, or pool training, and is also great for layering.
Wear each piece by itself or match it to other Everflex 1.5mm thermal apparel for a total warm water ensemble.
- Everflex neoprene is lightweight, durable, and a highly efficient insulator for
- heat retention.
- Assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, as part of the industry’s most environmentally friendly and durable construction method.
- A combination of high-tech fleece and plush on the inside reduces water flow and provides both comfort and extra warmth.
- Provides effective insulation under water as well as at the surface.
- A slightly higher neck on both long sleeve and shortsleeve tops delivers maximum comfort and protects against BCD chafing.
- Long sleeve tops include thumb holes to prevent ride-up.
- Women’s long and short sleeve tops feature a front zipper for easy donning.
- High-stretch neoprene is easy to don and doff and offers excellent range of motion.
- Form-fitting for that sleek hydrodynamic look and feel.
- Designed to be worn alone or with other Everflex 1.5mm thermal wear.
- Available colors schemes:
Men – Black w/Gray accents & Aegean (Blue) w/Black accents;
Women – Black w/Gray accents & Caribbean (Teal) w/Black accents.
- Rated TPF 1. TPF rating is an indicator of the thickness of a neoprene dive suit.
- Warranty By Australia Scubapro
Marketing Product Type – Dive wear/Weitsuit
Dimensions: 30 × 40 × 10 cm
Material: Neoprene material