Scubapro Jet Fins Limited Edition / Large size /Color Camo
CLASSIC FIN CONTINUES TO BE A CROWD-PLEASER It's still the fin of choice among hosts of professional divers the world over. SCUBAPRO's JET FIN is famous. This distinctive fin design set the standard for power and durability when it was first introduced 50 years ago. Its durable rubber construction and beefy shape can still be seen on dive boats, research vessels and in the world's most remote dive locales. Mention "JET FIN" to virtually anybody who holds a C-card and they'll know exactly what you're talking about. Featuring a proven vented design that decreases drag on the up stroke and enhances thrust on the down stroke, the JET FIN delivers just the right amount of power and maneuverability for the job at hand. That's why to this day tech divers, deep divers, military divers, commercial divers, dive instructors -- as well as old-school recreational divers -- still strap on their favorite pair of JET FINS before every dive. Clearly, when you're diving with JET FINS, you're diving in good company. There are many imitations, but there is only ONE JET FIN. JET FINS are available in a range of colors with an adjustable rubber heel strap or a rugged stainless-steel spring strap that lasts forever and makes donning and doffing as easy as can be.
- Integrated HUD adapter tightly secures the HUD Hands-Free Computer to the Frameless Mask.
- Rubber construction is known for its durability, promising a lifetime of use.
- Proven vented design decreases drag on the up-stroke and enhances thrust on the down-stroke.
- Features a traditional adjustable rubber heel strap.
- Spring heel straps are optional.
- Photo fin Size Chart for more details.
Marketing Product Type – Fins: Fins
Fin Type: Blade, Open Heel
Product Weight: 4.45 lb | 2.02 kg
Materials - Masks: Rubber
Length: 21.8 Inches
Color: Three colors
Heel Strap Type: Adjustable Rubber