Scubapro BCD Hydros Pro Womens **FREE SHIPPING
📦 There are 431 units left in stock.
The HYDROS PRO is a true breakthrough in dive comfort and convenience. The moldable Monprene®, adjustable fit and multi-attachment points combine to make this the most customizable and comfortable BC ever. Winner of the 2016 Red Dot award for product design, the HYDROS PRO is an incredible feat of SCUBAPRO engineering, built for anyone who loves to dive.
Interchangeable straps, a packable design and an included backpack with room for your entire dive kit make the HYDROS PRO perfect for any destination and any dive.
Monprene® construction means ultra durability. The HYDROS PRO also stands up to UV, chemicals, and abrasion -- without showing typical signs of wear. And a modular construction makes repairs -- even from remote locations -- a snap. It's a BC for life.
The Perfect Fit
When you are wearing the HYDROS PRO, you won't even know it's there. The HYDROS PRO molds to your specific body shape, and has been designed with body grip gel, providing extreme comfort and stability. Near-Zero inherent buoyancy means less lead. And, thanks to a back inflation, smart air system you can dive in any position.
Each BC sold with Trav-Tek straps and backpack. Free black Hydros Pro color kit included
- Ultra Durable: Patented Injection Molded Monprene® Gel Harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion. The fabric-free harness uses no velcro or zippers.
- Instant Dry: Ideal for travel due to less water retention and lower post-dive weight.
- "BC-4-Life" Modular Design: Customizable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches. Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs. Virtually every component, including buckles, can be replaced without stitching.
- 3D Ergonomic Design: Conforms to your body shape for maximum comfort.
- Lightweight: Advanced materials keep weight low.
- Neutrally Buoyant: Near-Zero inherent buoyancy requires less lead, resulting in better buoyancy control and much more enjoyable diving.
- Body Grip Gel: Prevents BC from shifting and riding up.
- Dual-Compound Backplate: Provides the ultimate in stability and comfort. Single tank band system allows for easier assembly.
- Torso Flex Zone: Auto-adjusts to your torso length for excellent comfort and freedom of movement.
- Articulated Shoulder Straps: Allow straps to adjust to your body shape to achieve a snug fit.
- Kit-Up Assist: Holds shoulder straps open for easy donning.
- Cross-Flow Channel: Unrestricted internal airflow reduces air trapping for enhanced maneuverability and easy deflation at any angle.
- 2-Stage Inflation: Tri-bungee system controls air distribution to maintain a compact shape under water and high lift capacity at the surface.
- Dorsal Weight-Wing: Anti-abrasion and instant dry. Optimal "Outboard" trim pockets.
- Buckle Weight System: Simple, safe and reliable quick-release buckles offer a fixed location for easy one-hand operation.
- Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix: Multiple D-Rings and mounting points for a knife + light + SMB + hoses + crotch strap and much more.
- Smart-Pack Design: Folding shoulder and waist straps pack into the wing, creating an unbelievably compact package for easy transport and storage.
- Accessories purchase separately, Not include : Bungee loops for mounting SMBs, dive light,knife mount kit and BC knives.
- Color Accessory Kits to match the Seawing Novas (White, Black, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Blue).
- Crotch Strap to enhance fit and security.
- Add-on pockets & smaller, single weight pockets for the Trav-Tek Harness.
- Each BC sold with Trav-Tek straps and backpack.
|Lift Capacity||36 lbs|
|Lift Capacity||16.3 kg|
|Number of Pockets||2|
|Number of D-Rings||4|
|Weight The boat’s weight including everything SCUBAPRO supplies with the boat - Hull, Hardware, Seat, Accessories and Motor/Pedal console (when applicable).||10.8467 lb | 4.92 kg|
|Back Trim Pockets||2|