Scubapro Galileo HUD With Transmitter292996339294
In-Sight. Heads-Up. Hands-Free.Mask-Mnounted. There's simply nothing like it. The new Galileo HUD is an innovative and thoroughly unique air integrated dive computer. This new-to-the-dive-world, technologically-advanced offers a heads-up display mounted on a diving mask.Delivering excellent readability along with hands-free data monitoring, with the introduction of the Galileo HUD, SCUBAPRO engineers have created a user experience unlike anything previously seen in diving. Using the intuitive push-wheel knob, you can quickly navigate the customizable menu without having to look away, and the screen conveniently tilts up and out of the way before or after a dive, or any time you don’t need it.
- Mask-Mounted Dive Computer: Offers a superior user experience by delivering easily viewable, essential dive information constantly right in front you.
- Precision Near-Eye Optics: The micro OLED “floating” display creates an image that makes it easy to monitor dive data without losing eye contact with your surroundings. Dive data appears at a virtual distance of approximately 1 m in front of you.
- Intuitive Single-Knob User Control: Push wheel allows you to rotate to easily access and quickly find dive control functions. Navigate up and down to pick your choice of screen display configurations.
- Flip Up Hinge Mechanism: Screen conveniently tilts up and out of the way before or after a dive, or any time you don’t need quick access to your dive data.
- Selectable Dive Modes: Pick your dive mode for your diving purpose: SCUBA, Gauge, Apnea & CCR.
- 2 Dive Algorithms: Choose between Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16 GF for your dive.
- 3D Full-Tilt Digital Compass: Allows you to store 3 pre-programmed headings.
Marketing Product Type – Computer
Gas Capability: Trimix, 21-100% Nitrox (8 gases)
Operating Modes: Scuba, Gauge, CCR, Freediving
Max depth: 120m
Battery Replacement Type: Rechargeable
Memory Capacity: 2GB