Mares EOS 10RZ Rechargeable Torch
Mares EOS 10RZ Rechargeable Torch
The Mares EOS 10rz Rechargeable Torch is a primary underwater torch that can be used for diving or snorkelling. It gives out 1010 lumens when on high mode and 365 on low and is a LED light. LED lights are white light that is far better than the old halogen light as the white light shines through particles underwater whereas the yellow halogen reflects. The LED white light shines further to give maximum brightness in the distance. It can be held comfortably in your hand without being too bulky as a primary dive light and comes with a handy wrist lanyard so if you accidentally drop it, the torch will not be lost.
The Mares EOS 10rz has a rechargeable Li-ion battery and only takes 6 hours to fully recharge. This means that you no longer have to run out for more batteries when they run out all you need to do is simply plug in the USB cord and you are ready to charge. You can charge it in your computer via USB port or you can plug it into a phone charged dock to then plug that into the wall. The wall charger will take 6 hours and the computer charge will take 12 hours.
The Mares EOS 10rz has 3 modes that include 2 different brightnesses and a strobe mode. It has an adjustable focus beam that changes from a wide beam to a hot spot to allow you to choose which type of beam you want by simply twisting the head of the torch. You can also choose between 2 different brightness depending on the time of day or night. On a cloudy day, you may just need a little extra light so you can use the weaker light than on a night dive when you want the most light possible, you would use the brighter of the 2.
The strobe is for use for signalling your location and works in daylight or darkness. It is easily turned on and off by flicking an easy magnetic sliding switch which you can use with one hand using your thumb to slide to switch. The burn time for this particular torch is 105 minutes when on high mode and 270 minutes on low mode so either way, it is plenty of time for a dive or long snorkelling session. If you are looking for a new night diving torch, look no further as we have different kinds of torch ranges here at Oz Scuba.
- Lumens at 1010 High - 365 Low
- Burn Time: 105 min High - 270 min Low
- Charge Time: 6h Wall Charge - 12h Computer Charge LED Light
- Rechargeable Battery via USB
- Li-ion Battery
- Adjustable Beam
- 2 Brightnesses and Strobe mode
- Magnetic sliding on/off switch
- On/Off lock
- Comes with a wrist strap
Care Instructions: Rinse after every use with fresh water to remove chlorine or saltwater.
Do not use harsh chemicals to clean.
Make sure Torch is closed fully before immersing underwater.
Be careful when opening and closing the torch.
Do not leave in direct sunlight.
Depth Rating: 260m (850ft)
Out Of Stock Policy
Out Of Stock Policy
We will get in touch with you if the product was out of stock.
If the product was out of stock in the entire Australia, the delivery time may over 2 months.
Its depends on the ETA provided by the Brand Agent.
- Please note that some orders may not be able to be changed or cancelled once the order has been accepted by infinitydive.
- If you need to cancel an online order that has not yet been shipped, please contact us.
- No order shall be binding until it is accepted by InfinityDive. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these policies, is formed on acceptance by InfinityDive of an order from the Customer.
- InfinityDive reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where we makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by InfinityDive.
In-store pickup policyIn Store Pick up orders will be available for collection in store for a period of 1 month if the product is in stock; if the order isn’t collected by this point, $10/day storage fees may apply unless a prior arrangement is made with InfinityDive.
- There will be a payment deadline announcement to all participants, no late fee will be accepted.
- If you cancel or transfer your course due to personal reasons, you need to pay an administration fee starting from $98, which will incur within the paid fee.
- If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If special circumstances or ocean conditions cause the necessary cancel on activities of the day, our students or participants who paid will get the fee convey into credit point. No direct cash return.
- If any paid fees are cancelled after 14 days due to personal reasons, the full payment will be converted into company credit points. If cancelled 7 days before departure, fee will refund by 50% deducting from the conversion payment company credit points. If the payment is made within seven days before departure, there will be no refund.
- Before payment for any activity or course, the company reserves the right to change the price, and participants must take the initiative to confirm the relevant changes.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at a reduced rate depending on the case.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on our dive conditional from, then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days prior to the course start date. Once you are fit to dive unconditionally, cancellation procedure will apply the above conditions. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
Special circumstances will deal in case-by-case manner as such medical conditions, verbal instructions, unconditional payment, etc.
The credit points of the company after the refund can be purchased for any consumption within the company, and it will take effect forever indefinitely.
Please note: Due to lighting and monitors,the items colours may be slightly on the error with the pictures.
We ensure that we provide the style and the picture is the same.
Infinity Dive do not reponsible for any custom duty or import tax.
Thank you very much for your understanding!