Mares Combo Dilly Kids Colorful Snorkelling Set
📦 There are 2 units left in stock.
Combo Dilly is the mask and snorkel combination for children ages 4-7.
The mask has a face piece made of ultra-soft TPE thermoplastic elastomer. The lens is in super flexible cellulose propionate and provides great vision. The adjustment buckle is sliding and is easy for children. The strap is elastic and soft.
The snorkel has a curved and ergonomic structure. It has soft silicone snorkel holder and siliter mouthpiece.
Combo Dilly is ideal for children ages 4-7 because it includes:
- Ergonomic mask with TPE face piece, sturdy, easy to wear, great vision
- Snorkel with siliter mouthpiece, ergonomic.
Available in yellow/pink and blue/water colors.
How to use Combo Dilly:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inside surface of the lenses with an anti-fog solution and rinse with water.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in gentle fashion.
- If you feel water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
Care and Maintenance Combo Dilly:
Follow the advice and instructions in the package insert.