Cressi Cartesio Wrist Computer
Cressi Cartesio Wrist Computer
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to order this product
Cartesio has a diameter of only 48mm and a high contrast display of 35mm. It is a scuba diving/apnea watch-computer of extremely reduced dimensions. It is also an ideal watch for other underwater activities, thanks to the deactivation option of the “dive” functions that avoids unnecessary alarms ringing while you’re snorkeling or swimming.
The display is made of mineral glass and the case is heavy duty with steel buttons that have an underwater resistance of up to 120m.
Rubber wrist band with stainless steel buckle
- New menu navigation system and introduction of parameters for maximum usability and intuition. Outstanding ease of configuration, navigation through the different menus and access to the large amount of information provided in a very intuitive way
- Clock 12/24 hours with calendar and seconds
- Precision stopwatch
- Alarm clock
- High intensity backlight function
- Indication of non-flight time and desaturation time
- Low battery indicator
- Metric or imperial units
- Battery replaceable by user
- OFF MODE for use in snorkelling / swimming
- LOG BOOK with the historical memory of 50 dives per mode or 40 hours
- Air, Nitrox (EAN), Gauge and Apnea (Free) modes
- Very long battery life through a combination of systems: saving mode when the computer with automatic ignition is not used and a new low consumption processor. CR2450 battery
- Interface with connection to the dive computer simply by supporting the computer and connection to the PC with USB cable. Software compatible with all Windows and Mac versions
- Calibrated depth gauge in salt water for maximum precision in the most common use
- Possibility of deactivating DIVE functions to avoid unnecessary alarms during snorkelling or swimming.
- Polyvalent Air / Nitrox
- Possibility of using two different mixtures in the same dive, 1st mix from 21% to 50%, 2nd mix from 21% to 99% of O² with increments of 1%
- Wienke RGBM Algorithm 9 modified tissues
- RGBM + Deep Stop Algorithm (optional)
- Algorithm customizable in 3 levels (Safety factor: SF0, SF1, SF2)
- Allows successive dives with different mixtures
- SNC oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
- PLAN mode (immersion planning)
- PP02 adjustable from 1.2 to 1.6
- Logbook: 50 dives per modality or 40 hours
- Ascent speed with graphic indicator and visual and acoustic alarms
- Pre-definable altitude
- Acoustic, visual and display illuminated alarms: PO2, CNS, ascent speed, DECO, omitted DECO, exceeded maximum depth (optional)
- Calibrated in salt water for maximum precision
- NO DEC TIME and DEC TIME
- Optional safety stop ("Stop") in case of safety curve dives
- Approximate autonomy of 4 years (50 dives per year)
- Temperature, time, instant PO2, maximum depth allowed and mix used visible underwater at the touch of a button
- High-power backlit display (one press, 5 seconds)
- Reset option via menu. Eliminates the residual nitrogen memory for use in diving centres for rental or teaching
- Time indication during the dive
- Possibility of silencing ascent speed alarms
Studied to provide the basic precise parameters for diving with mixtures and decompression tables, calculated through specific programs.
- Calibrated gauge in salt water (maximum precision)
- Supply of current depth, maximum depth, diving time in minutes and seconds and temperature
- Logbook of 50 dives independent from the dives done in Gauge mode
- Average depth
- Adjustable chronometer under the water
Free Apnea Program
- Diving counter
- Maximum diving depth
- Elapsed dive time
- Surface interval from the previous dive
- Elapsed Sesion time
- Alarm of depth, time of diving, time of surface
- Recovery time with alarm
- Indication of time during the dive
- Static apnea chronometer
- Logbook of 50 dives per day
- Box in impact-resistant technopolymers. This composition allows a great lightness, resistance to shock and aesthetic aging. The computer case is extremely flat, with a section without edges very hydrodynamic and its dimensions are relatively contained, with a great vision of the digits
- The computer’s profile is extremely flat (14 mm maximum height), it has a section without edges and with a completely rounded design, it’s highly hydrodynamic and avoids possible tears. Even the strap anchorage follows the case profile
- Two rounded, low-profiled, push buttons greatly integrated in the device, and have reduced spaces to ensure O-rings watertightness when working perfectly in vertical inclination and also to avoid the entrance of particles or little sand grains that could block them
- Case diameter only 48 mm
- Wide UFDS (User Friendly Display System) screen of 38 mm diameter vs 48 mm of the whole case. It includes the well-known ease of navigation and menus of Cressi computers with software. Information layout, display contrast, proportions and digits’ size have been studied to facilitate its reading. All data is segmented by division lines that facilitate its reading even in stress or emergency situation
- New processor with high efficiency and reduced consumption
- High-intensity backlit display with push button or in case of alarm (5 s per press)
- High resistance mineral crystal screen
- Guaranteed resistance up to 120 m depth
- Optional interface to view the profile of the dive
- Rubber strap with stainless steel buckle
Out of Stock Policy
Out of Stock Policy
We will get in touch with you if the product was out of stock.
If the product was out of stock in the entire Australia, the delivery time may over 2 months.
Its depends on the ETA provided by the Brand Agent.
- Please note that some orders may not be able to be changed or cancelled once the order has been accepted by infinitydive.
- If you need to cancel an online order that has not yet been shipped, please contact us.
- No order shall be binding until it is accepted by InfinityDive. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these policies, is formed on acceptance by InfinityDive of an order from the Customer.
- InfinityDive reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where we makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by InfinityDive.
In-store pickup policyIn Store Pick up orders will be available for collection in store for a period of 1 month if the product is in stock; if the order isn’t collected by this point, $10/day storage fees may apply unless a prior arrangement is made with InfinityDive.
- There will be a payment deadline announcement to all participants, no late fee will be accepted.
- If you cancel or transfer your course due to personal reasons, you need to pay an administration fee starting from $98, which will incur within the paid fee.
- If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If special circumstances or ocean conditions cause the necessary cancel on activities of the day, our students or participants who paid will get the fee convey into credit point. No direct cash return.
- If any paid fees are cancelled after 14 days due to personal reasons, the full payment will be converted into company credit points. If cancelled 7 days before departure, fee will refund by 50% deducting from the conversion payment company credit points. If the payment is made within seven days before departure, there will be no refund.
- Before payment for any activity or course, the company reserves the right to change the price, and participants must take the initiative to confirm the relevant changes.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at a reduced rate depending on the case.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on our dive conditional from, then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days prior to the course start date. Once you are fit to dive unconditionally, cancellation procedure will apply the above conditions. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
Special circumstances will deal in case-by-case manner as such medical conditions, verbal instructions, unconditional payment, etc.
The credit points of the company after the refund can be purchased for any consumption within the company, and it will take effect forever indefinitely.
- Due to lighting and monitors,the items colours may be slightly on the error with the pictures.
We ensure that we provide the style and the picture is the same.
- Infinity Dive do not reponsible for any custom duty or import tax.
Thank you very much for your understanding!