Scubapro Synergy Twin Mask with Spectra Dry Set Black / Purple
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 7 units left in stock.
The Scubapro Synergy is a twin lens mask that uses Scubapro's new TruFit skirt technology which implements varying silicone thickness and strength to offer improved fit, comfort and seal. The Synergy Twin mask uses a minimal frame construction to reduce the overall size, profile and weight of the mask. The remaining thin frame is finished in a variety of two tone colours. The lens uses the now common practice reverse teardrop shape to ensure a wide horizontal field of view and increased lower visibility. The frame and lenses are also raked in at the bottom to move the lower frame out of visibility and allowing better sight of equipment when looking downwards. The TruFit skirt uses two different thicknesses of a high quality silicone, a thicker and firmer section near the frame to provide strength and rigidity and a thinner section near the face to provide a softer feel and better seal. The skirt features a large number of thicker ridges around the top and sides of the skirt that are designed to resist buckling and deformation of the skirt during normal use. DRY SNORKEL DESCRIPTION: Designed to be the perfect companion to SCUBAPRO’s Spectra and Zoom EVO masks , the restyled SPECTRA DRY is nothing if not the ideal snorkel. Its large-bore upper tube allows plenty of airflow, and its dry top design actually seals the tube when the snorkel is submerged so no clearing is needed upon resurfacing. An efficient purge valve expels any water that might make its way into the airway, preventing that annoying gurgling sensation you get when breathing off a “wet” snorkel. The lower corrugated tube is flexible so when you switch to your regulator the snorkel mouthpiece hangs out of the way.
- Trufit technology can be identified by its unique ribbing texture on the mask skirt.
- Silicone near the mask frame is thicker and firmer with a matte finish for additional support and rigidity.
- Dual lens design is low volume and provides excellent field of view.
- Quick-release buckles attach to tabs on the skirt to optimize range of motion when dialing in fit.
- Corrugated silicone lower tube allows the mouthpiece to hang out of the way when breathing off a regulator.
- Purge valve, positioned at the lowest point, takes care of any water that might enter the airway.
- Large-bore upper tube with dry top is designed for dry and easy breathing.
Marketing Product Type – Mask/Snorkel sets
Snorkel Type: DRY
Mask Type: Dual Lens
Weight - Snorkel: 0.4 lb | 0.181 kg
Weight - Mask: 0.5 lb
Materials: High-Grade silicone
Color: BLACK/PurpleActivity: Recreational
We Also Recommend
Fourth Element OCEANPOSITIVE FACE MASK