SCUBAPRO REGULATOR SET / GO DIVING PACKAGE
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
A stand-out all-purpose reg system. Scubapro's best-selling air-balanced second stage and its top-performing air-balanced piston first stage is a match made in diver heaven. When it comes to your dive gear, nothing's more valuable,both monetarily and life-support-wise, than your regulator, gauges and dive computer. The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and extra-high airflow -- regardless of how cold the water is.
This is made possible with SCUBAPRO's exclusive patented Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) that fully isolates the mechanical elements of the first stage from the cold, increasing its freezing resistance 30 percent over previous versions of the MK25 without compromising breathing performance. This makes the MK25 EVO the ultimate do-it-all first stage for all water temperatures.
The S600, with its rugged fiberglass casing and stainless steel front face and ring, delivers smooth and easy inhalation and exhalation while offering efficient user controls, including a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch. It provides a steady, effortless flow of air, regardless of depth or workload. The R195 is a modern second stage design based on SCUBAPRO's time-honored R190 but re-engineered with modern materials. It combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm, functional purge button and VIVA switch for smooth and easy breathing and simple operation. Its robust construction, smooth air delivery and reliability makes the R195 a sensible second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment. The R195 OCTO combines all the features of the standard R195 with a high visibility yellow cover and a 39-inch yellow hose that makes it easy to share with a buddy in need. For new divers as well as veterans looking for an economical backup breather that's simple, dependable and features high visibility, there's no better choice than the R195 OCTO.
- A useful pressure gauge for beginners as well as for experienced divers who want a reliable backup system.
- S Rated to 400 bar for use with high pressure cylinders.
- Low Pressure 50Bar Red Area for easy visibility.
- Luminous dial for visibility even in low-light or night conditions.
- Lightweight but robust nylon construction of capsules with protective housing for the travelling diver.
- 90cm HP Hose.
- SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO with S600 Set
- SCUBAPRO Large Brass SPG Complete
- SCUBAPRO R195, 100cm LP-Hose in yellow
- SCUBAPRO BCD LP Hose W/ BPI QD ,64cm
- Free! Computer BAG
- If purchase any BCD(optional), it will include a surprise !!
- Marketing Product Type – Computers/Gauges
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Configuration: 1-Gauge
- Connector Type: DIN
- Activity: Recreational/Technical
- Activity: Travel/Recreational