SCUBAPRO DEPTH GAUGE / DIGITAL 330 COMBINATIONS
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 11 units left in stock.
Although targeted primarily to technical divers, the DIGITAL 330M is an ideal initial data delivery system for beginning divers, and it can be a useful backup instrument for divers of all skill levels. Using state-of-the-art technology, it reliably provides essential information including depth, temperature, bottom time and ascent speed. The DIGITAL 330M can be counted on to provide outstanding electronic accuracy in all diving conditions. A very practical instrument that incorporates state-of-the-art microchip technology, and several basic dive instruments into a compact information center. Depth rated to 1082 feet (330 meters).
- Includes precision digital depth gauge, dive time, and thermometer: displays actual and maximum depth (up to 1082ft), dive time and temperature (water and air).
- Automatic turn-on and off: it is automatically ready to dive after a self-test.
- Variable ascent rates in % and fast ascent warning; variable ascent rate warning (20-66ft/minute) for safer diving.
- Automatic altitude compensation.
- Logbook provides data for the last 9 dives to allow for post-dive review and analysis.
- Incorporating state-of-the-art technology, a bevy of information is provided in a compact information center.
- Depth-rated to 330m to suit all technical and deep-diving scenarios.
- Provides automatic altitude compensation when changing dive locations.
- Surface interval is displayed for 24 hours for safety and convenience..
Marketing Product Type – Computers
Weight: 0.3 lb | 0.13608 kg
Max depth: 330m
Display Type: BLACK/WHITE
Mode: Freediving, Recreational, Technical
Material: tear-resistant rubber
We Also Recommend
Fourth Element OCEANPOSITIVE FACE MASK