Mares Trim Weight Pocket
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
Mares Trim Weight Pockets may be added to your rig to increase weight capacity or to trim your orientation in the water. Great for mounting on cylinder cam bands and provide counterbalance for a more upright stable position on the surface. They also take weight off the hips for added comfort. Pockets are easy to mount with double loop to fit perfectly on cam band assemblies. Each pocket holds 2 kg (5 lbs.) of hard block or soft pouch weights. Pockets are made from durable nylon fabric and have squeeze-style side-release buckles to secure weight in pocket. Pockets are non-releasable in design and are sold as singles or in pairs.
- Increase Weight Capacity or Trim Your Orientation In-the-Water
- Easy to Mount w/Double Loop to Fit Perfectly On Cam Band Assemblies
- Takes Weight Off Hips for Added Comfort
- Each Pocket Holds 2 kg (5 lbs.) of Hard Block or Soft Pouch Weights
- Non-Releasable Weight Pockets
- Durable Nylon Fabric
- Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles Secure Weight-In-Pocket
- Warranty by Australia Mares
Marketing Product Type – bag
Weight Capacity: 2 kg (5 lbs.)
BC Model: Most All BCD Tank Cam Band Assemblies
Closure: Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle