Mares Puck Pro + Nitrox Wrist Dive Computer / White or Black
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 10 units left in stock.
Mares Interface Dive Link 2 USB gives you the ability to transfer your diving data including your dives over to a PC or MAC via the USB cable provided. It is compatible with the Mares Smart computer and the Puck Pro computer only and connects by clipping the docking station onto the watch's where the attachment point matches up and then connecting the USB cable to your PC or Mac. Before the Dive link will work, you will need to download the appropriate software program to your chosen devise. If you are using a PC, you will need to get the Dive Organiser software and if you have a Mac, you will need to get the Divers Diary software. These can both be downloaded from the Mares website. Once you have the downloads, you will be able to transfer your data over which will allow you to log all of your diving without having to write them in a logbook.
The Smart computer will hold 20 hours of dives and the Puck Pro computer will hold 35 hours of diving before they start to override the first dive. This will give you a good idea of how often you will need to transfer your data. This is a great present for a diver who already has one of these computers. You will need to download the appropriate software program to your chosen devise. If you are using a PC, you will need to get the Dive Organiser software and if you have a Mac, you will need to get the Divers Diary software. Once you have the downloads, you will be able to transfer your data over which will allow you to log all of your diving without having to write them in a logbook.
Usage: Plan Mode with audible alarm
Watch, Date and Temperature Displays
Logbook with precautionary Programs Setting
In 12/24 Hour Formats
3-Level Salinity: Fresh Water Setting
Sea Water Setting
Aquarium Salinity Setting
Residual Nitrogen Memory Reset
Two Different Gas Mixtures with O2 from 21% to 99%:Gas switching during the dive
Metric or Imperial Units of Measure
Ascent Rate Indicator and Ascent Rate Digital Indicator
Quartz Clock Movement
Durable Rubber Wrist Strap
Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Super Intuitive, Easy-to-Use, Full-Featured RGBM Nitrox Computer.
- Improving On Original Concept.
- Larger-Display in Slimmer-Design.
- Upgradeable Firmware so divers can have the latest software from Mares.
- BLUELINK connectivity to download dive data directly to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- All the Bells and Whistles.
- Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm.
- Special Function Modes Air, Nitrox and Bottom Time.
- Easy to use, Single Button Interface.
- Durable Metal Button.
- Precautionary Programs Setting an upgraded interface.
- Marketing Product Type – Computer accessories
- Battery: User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion
- Memory Capacity: 36 Hours
- Depth Rating: 150 metres (492')
- Size altitude: Adjustable
- Display: Readability, Mineral Glass Crystal
We Also Recommend
AMX Teknology Shearwater Teric Dive Computer Protector Color Variation