Garmin Forerunner® 945 LTE
Garmin Forerunner® 945 LTE
Forerunner 945 is very lightweight, making it comfortable to wear all day long. It also has built-in GPS and ABC sensors, so you can track your progress as you ski or snowboard.
Like Fenix 7, the Forerunner 945 also has skiing and snowboarding-specific features, such as skiing run timers and dedicated skiing profiles. However, it doesn’t come with preloaded ski resort maps.
The watch doesn’t have a touchscreen, rather it uses 5 buttons to navigate through the menus. This might take some time to get used to, but it’s surely not a deal-breaker for sports like Skiing and snowboarding.
You can store almost 1000 songs on the watch and make your skiing experience more enjoyable. The battery life is pretty good too, lasting up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode and 36 hours in GPS mode.
One of the best things about the Forerunner 945 is its SOS features. In case of an emergency, you can use the watch to send your location to emergency services, and the best part is, that you won’t have to connect your smartphone to use this feature.
The only downside to the Forerunner 945 is its durability. While it’s not as tough as the Fenix 7, it should still be able to withstand most skiing and snowboarding conditions.
This LTE-connected smartwatch links you in fun ways to your family and friends and also provides peace of mind while you’re out doing your sport. Choose the plan that’s right for you.ASSISTANCE
If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, it can send a message to your emergency contacts with your location information3.ASSISTANCE PLUS
Take safety seriously. This watch can automatically send your name and location to the Garmin IERCC, a 24/7 staffed professional emergency response coordination centre4 that can contact and coordinate with emergency services or others to provide assistance.LIVETRACK
Use LiveTrack to let friends and family follow your real-time location and even view your entire preplanned course. Rest assured that your loved ones know exactly where you’re running or riding.SPECTATOR MESSAGING
Get midrace motivation with audio5 and text messages from your family and friends.LIVE EVENT SHARING
Automatically send race updates to family and friends, without lifting a finger. While you’re powering through, they can stay up to date with your pace, miles completed and more.
DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.GARMIN COACH
These free adaptive Training plans feature guidance from expert coaches that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.SYNC TRAINING PLANS
See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic Training Effect feedback.RECOVERY TIME
After each workout, the built-in recovery time advisor lets you know how long to rest before another big effort. It even accounts for all-day stress, sleep6 and daily activities outside of workouts.BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS
Switch up your workouts with activity profiles for cycling, triathlon, pool and open-water swimming, track running and more. For races and brick workouts, switch sports with a single button press.TRACK RUN
Use this built-in activity profile to measure your running distance more accurately around a 400-metre track.IMPROVED INTERVALS
A new intervals data page and automatic classification keeps track of your fast and slow time, then separates them for you. Open repeats mode offers intervals structure with lap button control.VO2 MAX
Train smarter with VO2 MAX an indicator of how you can expect to perform. This metric even accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.PACEPRO
The PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.RACE PREDICTOR
This specialised tool takes into account your fitness level and training history to help you work toward your race goal and see the impact of training on your predicted finish time.PERFORMANCE CONDITION
While you run, analyse pace, heart rate and heart rate variability for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.TRAINING LOAD FOCUS
This stat shows how your training load breaks down by categories of intensity and if that breakdown is balanced, focused or lacking in one or more areas.TRAINING STATUS
This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
Our latest generation sensor provides heart rate data6 and alerts if your heart rate stays high while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.RUNNING DYNAMICS
When used with a compatible accessory7, measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, and more.CYCLING POWER
Connect to a compatible Garmin power meter (sold separately) to work toward a more efficient ride with help from cycling dynamics, FTP and advanced training methods.
Whether you’re running the city streets or riding densely covered trails, Forerunner 945 LTE provides built-in mapping to help keep you on track.
CREATE MORE COURSES
Create courses in our Garmin Connect app8, so you’ll never run out of places to run. Or plan one on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically sync them to your Forerunner.CLIMBPRO FEATURE
Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION
Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.ROUND-TRIP ROUTING
Enter a distance you want to run or ride and get suggested courses that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.MULTIPLE SATELLITE SYSTEMS
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
PULSE OX SENSOR
This wrist-based sensor9 monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation.BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING
Download your playlists from select music streaming services10 — right to your watch. Forerunner 945 LTE can store up to 1,000 songs.GARMIN PAY PAYMENT SOLUTION
Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.SMART NOTIFICATIONS
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, when paired with a compatible smartphone.SMART TRAINER CONTROL
Control your Tacx® Smart trainer via ANT+® technology for course simulation, automatic resistance changes and workout prompts when you use courses or workouts from your watch.CONNECT IQ™ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.SYNC WITH GARMIN CONNECT
Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
|LENS MATERIAL||Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX|
|BEZEL MATERIAL||Fibre-reinforced polymer|
|QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE||Yes (22 mm compatible)|
44.4 x 44.4 x 13.9 mm
Fits wrists with a circumference of 128-218 mm
|DISPLAY SIZE||1.2″ (30.4 mm) diameter|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||240 x 240 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
Smartwatch Mode: Up to 2 weeks
|WATER RATING||5 ATM|
|MEMORY/HISTORY||200 hours of activity data|
WARNING FOR PRODUCTS WHICH MAY CONTAIN CELL BUTTON BATTERY
WARNING FOR PRODUCTS WHICH MAY CONTAIN CELL BUTTON BATTERY
WARNING — THIS PRODUCT CONTAIN CELL BUTTON BATTERY, PLEASE KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
For all offshore islands and international orders, a member of staff will contact you with a delivery estimate including International freight charges. Please contact customs or your local postal service as your order may be delayed for inspection or duties/taxes may apply which are not paid for by Infinity Dive. This is applicable to all international shipping methods.
Duties and Taxes
International purchases are sold free of Australian GST. However, depending on which country the items will be dispatched to, there may be additional taxes or import duties imposed at the receivers end. Infinity Dive is not liable for these charges and it is up to the customer to liaise with the Customs regarding their delivery.
Out Of Stock Policy
Out Of Stock Policy
We will get in touch with you if the product was out of stock.
If the product was out of stock in the entire Australia, the delivery time may over 2 months.
Its depends on the ETA provided by the Brand Agent.
- Please note that some orders may not be able to be changed or cancelled once the order has been accepted by infinitydive.
- If you need to cancel an online order that has not yet been shipped, please contact us.
- No order shall be binding until it is accepted by InfinityDive. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these policies, is formed on acceptance by InfinityDive of an order from the Customer.
- InfinityDive reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where we makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by InfinityDive.
In-store pickup policyIn Store Pick up orders will be available for collection in store for a period of 1 month if the product is in stock; if the order isn’t collected by this point, $10/day storage fees may apply unless a prior arrangement is made with InfinityDive.
- There will be a payment deadline announcement to all participants, no late fee will be accepted.
- If you cancel or transfer your course due to personal reasons, you need to pay an administration fee starting from $98, which will incur within the paid fee.
- If the new course is of a higher value than the original booking, the difference must also be paid. No exceptions.
- If special circumstances or ocean conditions cause the necessary cancel on activities of the day, our students or participants who paid will get the fee convey into credit point. No direct cash return.
- If any paid fees are cancelled after 14 days due to personal reasons, the full payment will be converted into company credit points. If cancelled 7 days before departure, fee will refund by 50% deducting from the conversion payment company credit points. If the payment is made within seven days before departure, there will be no refund.
- Before payment for any activity or course, the company reserves the right to change the price, and participants must take the initiative to confirm the relevant changes.
- If an emergency medical condition manifests within 24hrs of your course start time, proof must be provided in order to transfer your course at a reduced rate depending on the case.
- If you have indicated yes to any of the questions on our dive conditional from, then one will need to be provided at the time of booking or 14 days prior to the course start date. Once you are fit to dive unconditionally, cancellation procedure will apply the above conditions. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the course and rebooking will be at full cost.
Special circumstances will deal in case-by-case manner as such medical conditions, verbal instructions, unconditional payment, etc.
The credit points of the company after the refund can be purchased for any consumption within the company, and it will take effect forever indefinitely.
Please note: Due to lighting and monitors,the items colours may be slightly on the error with the pictures.
We ensure that we provide the style and the picture is the same.
Infinity Dive do not reponsible for any custom duty or import tax.
Thank you very much for your understanding!