Fourth Element Hotfoot Drysuit Socks
Courses and membership without shipping fee.
📦 There are 30 units left in stock.
A double layer of high insulation materials ensure that Hotfoot socks provide maximum thermal protection for the feet – one of the first parts of the body to feel the cold during a dive. High density fleece combined with water resistant outer fabric creates a comfortable, dry and warm microclimate for the feet. Designed to fit the feet, these socks will stay on when taking off your drysuit, unlike some other drysuit socks.
Featuring our unique thermocline fabric made using ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon, these socks are not only excellent thermal protection, but they are also part of our commitment to building a more sustainable product and company
- Double layer protection
- Double layers provide high thermal protection
- Designed to fit the feet and stay on when removing boots
- Water-resistant outer
- Made using recycled nylon
- 33% Econyl® Recycled Nylon / 57% Polyester / 10% Elastane
- Machine wash cool (30°) with detergent and no fabric conditioner. Pull inner sock lining out and line dry. Do not tumble dry